30 July, 2007

Homeless as a job.

These days, I have seen several types of homeless in my area. One day in two month ago, there are about four or five homeless sitting on street for begging. As I ignored them because of knowing them as the fake people, they disappeared next day. I wonder where these guys came from. Probably they had to take buses or trains for comute, just like other gang stalkers coming from the different regions.

Today, I saw two types of homeless. One is an old (45-60) guy holding a shopping bag with casters and a plastic bag with cans. He wore headphone and seemed listening something. I guess that is a type of job like the people waving the advertising board on street in the United States.
The second one was just a dirty man. He sat next to me on the bench and kept talking to himself.


I don't know if there is any way to track them down if they are doing an official job.

When your society is crazy like Sodom and Gomorah, you probably be seen as crazy from others.
I hope what I am thinking and doing is right in the eyes of Jesus Christ. I am on the side of being opressed and falsely discriminated in the society, while the official church workers are working for harassment for receiving donations in return.

0 comments: