19 November, 2007

Protest against AAA - how this goes?


So far, I have done my protesting against AAA's member involved with organized stalkings. I do not know if anthropologists study only to make up things like what SJSU students tried with their status. What I have learned was the people teaching about new form of population control engaged in the New World Order movement. Student developed secret society. Yeah, CIA is pretty good covering everything up with misinformation and infilterlation.


What I got is the evidence that I have sent what I have gotten to the AAA board members and other anthropologists. At least, I tried to do my best to claim that black anthropology is not the way where the study goes in the future. It happened to psychiatry with Dr. Cameron for MKULTRA project.


Too busy working with other projects these days. And too cold to type outside in the center of Europe. Kaese foundue sounds good for such a cold night...

0 comments: