10 August, 2008

Let's move the Weapons of Mass Destruction around the world!

The Bush administration has problem finding what they sold to Iraq before. Saddam Hussein could be a smart guy covering up the claim. There have been prently of articles about the location of WMD since 2006. When I was in Japan around January of that year, I found several BBS postings hinting WMD in Syria. Say, no body found the WMD or how the claim was done. Here is the example of an article telling that how this story is backed up by the people believing the transportation of WMD was done by the relatives of Saddam Hussein. Syrian government denied.

http://www.nysun.com/foreign/iraqs-wmd-secreted-in-syria-sada-says/26514/

And here is another person who is protected by Belgian government and believes WMD was sent to Syria from Iraq. If she is having problem with foreign intelligence, I wonder what is the difference with her and me; I got problem with the CIA and other US agencies. I guess I better should have career like her to be professional accepted for easy citizenship.. By the way, when I was traveling to Netherlands, I saw two Japanese couple got on board to the bus at the bus stop in Belgium. They seemed to be working together with two Chinese speaking mid-age men on the bus. I wonder how safe that small country is. It is kind of weird that police first protecting her. In my case, it was the opposite because the refugees around me were contacting with the local police officers.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7304


How about make a claim moving WMD around the middle east countries neighboring Israel? That would cause pretty much concern of the public.


For the people who want to have safety in their lives, it is better to go with the rumor that the Weapons of Mass Destruction was transported to another middle eastern country except Israel. Some people would hope that it was transported to Iran instead of Syria. Say, Iraq-Iran war was for what? Now both countries are targeted for much conspiracies from the US.


Well, Syria sounds much closer to the land of Armageddon. And those nukes Israel has.. Oh, boy.. which is mightier? Nukes or WMD?

0 comments: