05 November, 2009

National Geographic airing about CIA's Secret Experiments

I don't know how many of you checked this one already. But it seems quite interesting for the victim of government's covert operations. One of my victim friend shared it in his blog posting, and I am trying to share it with others here in my blog. I don't know if anyone can watch it on time. But I am hoping that it may help the ones able to watch it to gain some knowledge. And I am expecting that someone might put it on video sharing sites later just like other movies made by the publisher.

Here is the link:
CIA Secret Experiments (Saturday Nov 28th, 2009)

If it's about psychiatrists' wrongdoing including the violation of informed consent matters, I can share the names of the ones involved in the operation around Silicon Valley. Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen is the one who made up the claim of me as suicidal. My voice recording of the previous meeting shows how she warned not to bring the discrimination against a foreign student to a lawsuit. I don't really see why I was suddenly claimed as suicidal like that. Dr. English-Lueck said they decided, so those working for the CIA at San Jose State University can help students to be the victim of the government's secret operations.

Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Psychiatric Services are also part of the ring. They made up the story of me as "suicidal and danger to others" after I was transported from the SJSU campus when I was on my way to a class. I thought that was just a mistake people made and tried to explain how I was wrongly brought there. However, the people working in the hospital did not listen. The African American security guard took my stuffs including rosary. They did not even try to help me prove I was not suicidal. They only asked to stay in the hospital, and I had urine examination twice. The female psychiatrist I met asked to sign the form that anyone can contact the hospital for searching me and the hospital can share the information about me. I think what they have done was all wrong for helping the patient. In a normal situation, all I had to do was to show my voice recording with Dr. English-Lueck how I had no idea why they started making up suicidal claim and I denied to be so. Because the hospital workers in Santa Clara Valley Medical Center was primitive in mind and could not even know how to prove someone not suicidal. So, if you study or work in Silicon Valley and was wrongly sent to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Psychiatric Services for being a whistleblower, try to be ready to contact a lawyer and have some small change to use the public phone in the lobby. That would help you to bail out from the mental hospital quickly before you go through the sterilization and other covert operations later.

El Camino Hospital is another place where patients are held for covert operations. Dr. Peter Newsom, Dr. Robert Burr, Dr. George Lau, Dr. Kent are part of the covert operations (if not they are paranoia psychiatrists who believe in something they imagine rather than trying to see the objective evidences). Dr. Peter Newsom and Dr. George Lau made up a story of how to fit the claim of me as "suicidal and danger to others" and half of their writing was wrong. They did not even know my situation and made up things. I wonder how many of their patients got how much collect information on their records. I shared their unprofessional writings on my videos about El Camino Hospital, so you can see the examples. Dr. Robert Burr was the one who forced me to agree canceling the investigation by the Equal Opportunity Services of the discrimination case. All the psychiatrists in El Camino Hospital is trying to protect SJSU. Why? Dr. Kent is an old friend of Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen, the director of the SJSU Counseling Services. And many SJSU students and graduate works at the hospital. Their ties are strong. The CIA has been recruiting at SJSU, so you can see how the hospital has been used for other things for the agency.

If you study with Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen at San Jose State University, I think you can learn how to work on the black operations for the psychiatrist. One of her student, taking master in Psychology and was a Japanese American short and small woman with a long hair, was one of the gang stalking member who was working at Santos Supermarket one block from my apartment. I think she graduated in few years since it was master degree. That's another potential psychiatrist who will only do the harm for the patient for the secret experiment. Dr. Sivertsen is said as the activist in the 60s. You know the snitch jacket. The truth would probably the opposite. She might be helping to terminate the activists from the campus – I can tell this from my own experience.

I believe sharing the dangerous psychiatrists are important for the public. Otherwise, they might become another victim of the government's operation. Remember MK ULTRA. The one who suffered only a minor depression was kept in the hospital for the experiment. I think we should have right to avoid the hospitals and doctors who are engaged in covert operations.

If you are wondering what I am doing, I might be able to share some information. Currently I am doing some research on the concentration camps in East Europe. I have read the information about the "rendition" of the CIA. So, I am trying to learn how the past concentration camps looked like. It's quite interesting to know these happened in the other side of the Europe while most people interested in Nazi camps and Japanese American camps in the US. People should learn from the past and I hope the knowledge would help me to do something to prevent such misery in future and to protest against the ones happening now even under the Obama administration. Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize, but the kidnapping by his country's agencies continues around the world. I feel that is really strange.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

NATO has placed a preventive straightjacket on European population to prevent hostile infiltrations by KGB. To do this they have created masonry-like organisations where they control the elite of each European country, in order to manipulate and control behind the scene. Preventive control of the population to deter infiltrations. TIPS (Terrorism information and prevention system) is a program to recruit about 5% of the European population as snitches, to work in dirty counterinsurgency tasks against other unprevented citizens.So all this scheme needs skapegoats with which to practice and be prepared for a future war on population control.
Gang stalking targets are selected periodically in each NATO country to serve as if they were real ifiltrated enemies to be neutralised with counterinsurgency warfare.
In the US estimations from Eleanor White rise to about 600.000 targets. In European targets we are probably in the same range.
Secure the population from enemy infiltration by recruiting each citizen as a snitch.
The anglosaxon military secret services select each year ramdomly thousands of citizens as targets for counterinsurgency warfare practices. They mainly select minorities,