03 April, 2011

Tendency of gang stalking activities these days

At hotel/hostels:

  • Things moved from where I put to somewhere else. Sometimes, the thing was found as if I dropped to the floor.
  • Cheap stuffs got tampering. Like socks get stretched to make it deformed. Cheap but unique T-shirt missing. When I ask for the laundry service this happened twice in my life.
  • Children showed up with adults to stay even in a hostel. How often adult with kids stay in a hostel? I have seen it about 3 or 4 times already in my life. They could simply stay in a hotel with no extra cost for the kid on the baby cart. If they stay in a hostel, they have to pay for the full room and it often costs same as a single hotel room.
At church
  • When I sit down, the benches around me are quickly filled.
  • The people sit near the center alley can sing or speak the reply very well but they don't move from their seat for the communion. Basically, they block the path for the others on the bench.
  • Some beggars suddenly appears in front of the church for begging. I have not seen them when I started attending the church. Or some males often stay at the gates of the church for donations. They seem not to relate with the church as the priest can ask donations for specific reason such as for Japan.
And I found out this. The perps owning shops might be the retired army/law enforcement. These people might help the gang stalkers for the loitering and stalking activities inside their stores. They might help the local extremists to harass the newcomers to their city.

0 comments: