23 June, 2011

Missing one of the beads from a rosary I put in the bag at home

I have seen my rosary's chain broken and one bead is not tied to the chain few days ago. This time, I noticed the chain was broken again and the bead gone. Well, this happened when I kept the rosary inside of the pocket in my bag and it had the zipper. So, there was no way to loose one bead if I kept the bag on the shelf and no body touched it. It reminded me of the time someone gave me that rosary. It had a bead missing from different part, one next to the 3 connected beads near the cross. I tried to fix that one, and also I tried to change the chain part of another rosary. The silver smith did not know anything about rosary and he took a bead away and put an extra hook just like a necklace. And I went back to the store again on the same day and got the missing bead back and got it fixed in another place. I don't know why my rosaries often get such loose chains.

I could simply look for a silver smith or the hand-made craft shops for fixing again. The one comes with the missing rosary has the "Israel" engravement. It's quite rare to find something because rosaries are often hand made by the church workers, or souvenir shop workers in the popular pilgrimage site, or made in Italy.

I know perps are expecting me to look like a Muslim. I think that is why they are tampering with my rosary. Or the perps are the Muslims. I have been followed by the Muslims sometimes and I have seen Muslims with hajab showing up on the streets. Yesterday, I went to a grocery store and when I left there, I saw a woman with hajab stood near the door and begging. I took the picture of her. These temporary beggars often show up when I go to a store. They don't stay in the same place and just disappear after I leave the area. I was wondering why I can encounter so many beggars, so I tried to return to the spot within 5 to 10 minutes. Some times, I see some of these beggars start to leave the area when they see me walking away.

Another occasion is like when I was unconsciously choosing the way to get to a place, I encountered a Islam related building on the street. I wasn't aware that was there and I happened to pass by.

Those Japanese V2K artificial telepathy team members are also working to claim me as a Muslim. I don't really care about another religion, but more they do, more I became cynical about Muslims. It's not a phobia or hate against Islam. It's rather the feeling that what they believe sounds like a cheap excuse for having something to believe instead of being atheists. I feel like this might be how Jews were hated during WWII. People were investigated for Jewish or not in Germany and some other Nazi nations. Did some Jews worked for making up some people to be categorized as Jews in order to receive protect from the Nazi government? Is this what Muslims doing these days? Real Muslims trying to make suspects from non-Muslims for supporting the governments' anti-terrorism concerning mainly Muslim terrorists?

I have seen some people wearing hajab inside of churches. So, I can say some churches are helping making up Muslim claims or gaslighting sensitization. I don't know if such PSYOP is supported by the churches or just the visitors and some volunteers helping the PSYOP. Anyways, doing something strange with the intention for creating suspicion inside of a church is not what people should do. A church is a place for praying. I hope people stop harassing someone like a TI inside. If they want to make sure only Christians to enter, they should make some security system outside like putting the naked scanner or some way to prove the visitors as Christians such as burning a Koran. Because I'm a TI, I got people surrounding me engaged in skits like taking pictures inside of the church while I go there for praying rosary or participate in the mass.

I'm sure Japanese Public Safety loves to suspect anyone as Muslims. They seem to be checking people entering Mosques or Islam related places in Japan. I don't care if their supporters working with the electronic harassment devices helping them to make up Muslim suspects.
PSIA Muslim data (exposed resource from last year)

0 comments: