12 July, 2011

Tamparing on my clothes

I often got damage on my clothes as the form of tampering; a typical gang stalking activity. I think it started from when I was living in San Jose, CA. I noticed the similar damage in my underwear when I lived the apartment on N.7th St. It had been going on for sometimes and I had to buy new underwear frequently. That damage was happening in the front part of the underwear in the groin area. It happened sometimes and then suddenly stopped. So, I forgot about the strange incident.

Then, this strange damage started again. It has been happening since I was in the Arabic country. Then I moved around, and still the damage is happening to my T-shirts. It's really creepy to see such strange hole in my T-shirts near the belly area. Since the same damages have been going on even in different countries and I have no idea what can make such a strange shape hole in the clothes, I assume the hole is made by the tool used by the gang stalkers. Because of the damages on the clothes, I have to buy a new clothes often. Well, I got real damages to share about the gang stalkers who claim to be protected by the law for their jobs. Now, I think I have right to share more information about their members around the world. They cause damages to the targets' belonging. TEPCO got their own workers to harass unti-nuclear energy protesters. SONY probably got their own workers for creating SONY-TIMER thing to make people purchase the new goods. Isn't it how the people in the society work to help each other for the large companies and their own profits?

Now, tell me what kind of a tool to make such an identical hole in a clothes. It got one circular hole and then small damage that only takes the threads on one sides and leaves the other sides. It looks like an eye type hole.

0 comments: