29 April, 2012

If atheists harass a Christian, is it a hate crime?

FBI's COINTELPRO often uses the strategy of letting the people who hate the specific group to harass the target. For instance, they have Muslims for the protesting against specific people of different religion. They also have the people who are Christians but working in different Christian group as volunteers and the free help is really good for some organizations with limited budgets.

Thus, I got some Muslims often among my gang stalkers.

These days, I found some people taking pictures at the area where I would walk as if waiting for the moment. It often happens at the escalator, hallway of a building, in the train and someone pointing the camera to take a close pic of the window/door where I am at, etc. I don't know why I got so many of these people. It sounds like I got some detectives checking and reporting where I am. I only took some pictures of these people for the background check in future.

Say, can I use my Christian card to fight against these Muslim and atheist "extremist" perpetrators? They seem to be trying to make up stories for their gang stalking activities. If it is against Jews, it would be easy to declare as a hate crime. Can I use the same method for defending myself as a mobbing victim in the society? Now, I found how to defend myself in the group of gang stalkers. If these perps are economic hitman and working hand in hand with the local police and intelligence/army, then I have the right to expose the tyranny.

1 comments:

safety consultancy service said...

its really good post to read as i like the way you written your post thanks and regards !!!
Security Consultant