06 July, 2014

16 people from Saudi Arabia checking my blog today

I was busy for writing and dieting at the beach these days and forget about the blog awhile. I thought about dieting a bit during this summer to avoid the heart attack and other health problems. I often eat vegitable menu. Well, I would add some OSAM video today. I just got time today a bit.

By the way, here is the pageviews from today. Notice no China but only from Taiwan checking. And some from Saudi Arabia. Should I add some anti-Islam pages in Arabic with cartoons? I think I can write some cartoons to make fun of Al-Qaeda people in the sense of Postal 2 and Postal 3 games. I'm a big fun of Running with Sissors company games. Who wanna bust or make fun of Al-Qaeda? I can do that. Arabic is nothing holy but just one of the UN langauges. If Putin nukes Mecca after the next Muslim terrorist attack to Russia or the US, I think the Islam believers would be reduced and more people would be having some vacation time freely in Israel or Dubai. Well, let me put some OSAM videos from these days then.
EntryPageviews
United States
152
Taiwan
74
Russia
67
Japan
39
Germany
35
Turkey
34
France
32
Ukraine
23
Saudi Arabia
16
Singapore
13

0 comments: