15 December, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - December 14th, 2014

The video from today, mostly at the mass. I saw some solo walking Asian men around but they just left. They might be showing up just for the surveillance reason like I've gotten an RFID and they just show up for checking. I just wanna know why they do that - could be the harassment by the Korean groups who are harassing Japanese Christians in the church.

Well, I'm sleeping long time these days. I don't know why. I go to sleep around 1am and wake up around 8am to 8.30am. But somehow I've getting very sleepy and slept till noon. Well, I should have not waste time sleeping but that is happening. It would be a mess if I'm working at a office or commute to somewhere. Hopefully, this could be improved if I have some real schedule than jut to work with my computer. Things delayed and wasting time. I must put my TODO list next to my phone which I'm using for the alarm.

Oh, I haven't check the cars today as I was not in the mood to anything. Just had the headache in the morning and stomach problem from last night after eating the curry bottle I bought.


0 comments: