07 February, 2015

Organized Stalkers Around Me - February 6, 7th, 2015

I was sick yesterday after eating the breakfast. I was sleepy in morning but had the breakfast and wanted to take a bit nap with my new dictionary for mumbling while I'm on the bed... but instead of relaxed learning, I suddenly felt vomiting. And that was the day - vomiting and going to the bathroom all the time. I don't think what I ate or what I drunk caused that much pain but just happened like this way. I ate the same meal yesterday and had no problem with others eating.

Well, I was fine this morning like the normal food poisoning. It was Friday and maybe the perps wanted me to be on the bed so their copy would be acting like me somewhere in the city.

The photo of a German car.
Hungarian car.

A beggar.

0 comments: