29 April, 2016

Organized Stalkers Around Me - April 28th, 2016

I was sick all day long from morning and I had to postpone everything to tomorrow. Now I have a tight schedule but still doing fine.
When I woke up, I had a sudden high pitched noise hearing and then got sick with vomiting and throwing up yellow liquid. The V2K perps told me like shouting and they said that was a detective from Tosa and also Soka Gakkai members with Chinese and Koreans for the harassment through the university workers' equipment. They said that was for the see through monitoring but they hit my head with it to make me feel dizzy.

When I was at the bathroom, I found an Asian woman also in the lobby area with a old guy. Then I saw 2 women talking in Arabic on the phone for quite a long time and one of them seemed to be a cleaning lady. They later left and no one was around in the reception till night or something.

When I left the hotel to buy something, I saw 2 Korean guys outside as the V2K perps told me. The V2K voices said that they would bring 2 Koreans and it happened. And when I came back to my hotel from Billa, I saw a woman standing at the entrance door. I saw a German car in such a short trip to the supermarket.

I'm still tired and just feel ok without vomiting.


0 comments: