31 May, 2018

Just no WIFI these days

I have problem with the WIFI at my accommodation quite often and I just work off line more time. Not enough time studying Hebrew nor Croatian to finish up my textbooks around. I still got Italian and Polish used textbooks I grabbed from the book exchange trough my travel to learn them.

Too bad. My life messed around with the mafia groups and I cannot have time for something much... And I was asked to learn War Tongue thing... Hmm. I might just publish A Tree of The Forest book part and something more for the new book sales in future. I just had no will adding some front and back pages and the serious index and other editing. But I might do it in this week if I have no trouble.
Ireland Related Gangs, The V2K book vol.2 and some others were lost with my old hard drives and I'm half the way finishing "Kaidaru and Other Japanese Cop Related Muslim Groups" book.


0 comments: