05 March, 2019

I have a knitted cap to avoid the Turkish hatchet men..

These days, I'm wearing the knitted cap for the safety from the mafia guys suddenly hit on from behind. I was warned about the hatchet people hitting on the heads of the passerby groups in Serbia. Well, I did not see anyone yet as I was cautious and lucky enough to be around.

But I saw some Muslim women just mimicking to buy the same foods with me as if for the crime setting like imagining to buy 2 and only got 1 for their own loss for reporting to police for the crime eviction making.

Well, I wear a Guinness knitted cap. Is this enough to claim me to be a Muslim by the Muslim perpetrators? Well, I would demand such nuts to be caught for drinking and claiming Guinness drinkers as Muslim people. Enjoy beheading the rotten Muslims!

Also, I wear a Switzerland logo with a Swiss flag image knitted cap sometimes. Do you think a cross suited for the Muslim nuts to claim me as a Muslim? Well, I would suggest them to be converted to be Christians by wearing the Vatican and Swiss logo hijabs and such... Jesus is the Lord hijab people.. Hmmm. Enough for kicking out Muslim nuts to be counted or beheaded to something else for the clarification. Me? I support PEGIDA. Adding me to count as a Muslim would be a subject of beheading... for fun!! Don't count people wearing a cross logo clothes to be a Muslim!


0 comments: