13 September, 2019

The sour bread Roma sandwich at the mini store next to Pam supermarket in Bari behind the train station

I arrived to Bari yesterday. I was tired from the ship trip. But I made my way to buy a bus ticket and tried to have the breakfast next to the PAM Supermarket behind of the main train station in Bari.

When I asked about the Roma sandwich, I found the female clerk tried to warm up two instead of one! Well, she told me only one or two and I bought one for 3€ but they did not really process the juice part. I ordered a bottled tea for 2€. I paid 5€ in total. But the bread was wet and it was extremely sour! So, I thought of contacting the police for the possible antisemitism or whatever. I threw away on the street for safety. 3€ loss from the first meal.

The store got right side for the cashier and the magazine shop and left for the cafe with bakery inside.


0 comments: