11 May, 2020

French mafia people interested in my poetry as theirs to sell

The V2K people talked about a black woman interested in my poetry about Ayes for Blind part. I heard about someone tried to share 'Chocolate Pepper Fish' as hers in France after she thought it cool for her own English Literature class share. Why black women are interested in someone else's works? Is it part of China's puppet black people population targeting me? Chinese mafia often own the blacks for scaring others like the security guards and mobbing part as the French black community.

I heard from the V2K that the black woman and her blind girl of 21 or 22 years old living not far from the Shoah monument in Paris. The black blind girl's name would be Ayla or something similar. Is there anyone like that? This is a guessing game. Are there some black people engaged in the mobbing and asking to get their arts as their and selling them freely like the third world monkey people at the French speaking website or organizations to avoid English speakers' eyes? These blacks would be part of the Jew killers. Jews got killed and the black French would be using their names and stealing their works like poetry and such.

And there are some Japanese interested in the deleting of my blog for saying there was no Nazism happened to my case. Look at Israel. They only had robbers. At the airport, I was searched despite of a small suitcase and only one set of netbook to everything as a modern traveler. And one packet went missing at Budapest Airport.So, I can prove the securities in Israel and Hungary help to destroy or steal the Neo-Nazi victims' evidences. France is the same. No one help an Asian because Asians are hated. French had the racism against Chinese. I'm not Chinese and let people wear Free Tibet things. I don't care about Chinese except the time Chinese mafia stalking me. So, all the mobbing groups are out there.

Well, I do have the blog backup on sale. So, the worst might be solved.
But I have the problem with the room invading type and those guys may damaging my writings. At least, I had enough time publishing the ebooks and they should be online to be safe. 

0 comments: