31 October, 2022

Keisuke Kosaka(Tosaka cop of Croatia in 2013) had the defamation case against me

 I found what happened about the huge defamation troubles of the drug dealer Maltese Schollhammers group from Munich after I left Munich in December 2012. I did not know what was stalking me in Munich as the mobbers and later was the Thomas group stating Maltese radio voice hearing - I recognized it later as IR-02, IR-03(Mossad's shoe string radio), SO-03, SO-06 of Jyunjiro Ninomiya and Romanian Maltese radio used for Moldova attacking since 2014. 

I found the Aum Shinrikyo group escaped Japan had the trouble of migration and they were caught in South Korea for the betrayal business and they used all names possible in the past or current residents list around in their Maltese trip to San Francisco through Hawaii. The group joined the UN around Vallejo as the normal Maltese clan there. Later was the name use of robbing others as the proper Maltese education held workers faking in the US. I heard them used my name from my blog, this one, for the Silicon Valley assaulting and even attacking the SJSU zone as the Maltese mafia. 

Keisuke Kosaka was recruited as the Swiss contacted Maltese and he accused me on his group's murders in Skojpe area and in the Balkans. So, someone away as a Christian was damaged around 2015. I had no idea of such murders around and I saw many blinds or the eye patched people near me as if of the different culprit checking. Maltese and Mossads like Nanbu, Miyabu, Hokubu, etc of 24 Thailand based Maltese Mossads of the Japanese Ninja teams terminating any Asians for their Jew money making. Mossads are killing for money making from the dead people legally. Maltese blind and kill people for the same name and wealth continuing abroad while totally innocent people are accused for the crimes such Maltese and Mossads are making. Dr. Jan English-Lueck was baited by Keisuke Kosaka for her Macedonia visit plan making around the way of the past kidnapper groups from the SJSU engaged in the troubles once again like the drug dealer Thomas Schollhammer who was invited to the Jew contact one day like Takeshi Wakabayashi's Eger synagogue Jew converstion around 2013 for having the Jew profit in Israel. 













 


0 comments: