28 May, 2007

1st Day.

I was just in a mood to make my blog today.... and I did it! I haven't checked some extra stuffs for this. I guess this will be a sort of diary for me. Keep everything simple, so that it is easy to maintain. Today is kind of holiday in my place and every store is closed except for the American chain restaurants like Macdonalds and Starbacks. Cool to be a political asylumseeker here in this country as the government is friendly enough to provide every needs for us refugees. People ran away from their country get social security help and have shelters for their living. As being a political refugee, I guess I feel better by paying out my own living cost for the government and receiving other needs like safety and security. I am aware of my situation and hoping that keeping this blog will keep the record of how my life will go on. Assassination in the new century? Yeah, we are living in the time like the 60s or the beginning of last century. People are aware about wars going on and terrorism. Munich olympic had that terrorism. We got another olympic coming next year. Let's see how this will go. Internet is kinda costy in Europe (UK, France, Germany, Switzerland,etc..) compare to the one offered in the US.

0 comments: