17 June, 2007

This is a copy of what I have done!!

10/16/06 about 6pm as I was on my way to Dr. Meniketti's class. My recording starts from the 2nd floor of the Clark Building and ends on the anthropology department on the 4th floor.

For the real file

http://s9.quicksharing.com/v/94848/WS_30072.zip.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?1xin9gttmrv

http://s25.quicksharing.com/v/544063/WS_30072.zip.html

http://media2.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=11290
http://media2.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=11291

/* Elizabeth is the assistant professor who IS NOT involved with project SHINE. She liked me in a way she wanted to treat me as her “lover.” Also, the anthropology major students were working on “evaluation” on me and wanted to expel me from school. They were moving into my apartment and I filed the case to the university police officer, Flits von der Hoek, and the case number is 060802058602. It was in the middle or late September of 2006. And he was on vacation during October 13th to 24th that year. By the way, one of the police officer's name is Mr. Laws and the other one who brought me to the Valley Medical Center practiced Judo at Tokai University in Japan. For my “real safety”, I cannot go back to my own country and have to stay in anther country as a refugee. I don't know what kind of friends these police officers have in Japan. By the way, the student, Sara Lynn, the coordinator of the project SHINE at SJSU started harassment on me since March of last year. That is the case I filed to the university police. She is involved in multistalking and she followed my car several times from the garage near the campus. */


(I turned on my voice recorder when I saw Dr. English-Lueck standing outside of my night class. She seemed nervous and woring very plain clothes (Sweat shirt and a dark pants.) The first one minute is the time I approached her from a distance.

1:01 Dr English-Lueck mentioning about Project SHINE “Hallway is not the best place to talk about.”

1:30 Dr. Meniketti knows about the conversation..

1:56 Dr. English-Lueck said she did not mind about my bringing the case to outside people.

(Dr. English-Lueck and I

3:12 Me “What is going on?”

3:14 Dr. English-Lueck: “These are the police officers from the campus..”

Me “Ok..”

3:20 Police Officer A: “Give me a favor.. turn around for me?”

Police Officer B: “We need to take you to a hospital

Me: “Why?”

3:26 Police Officer B: “Ok? We concerned about your safety.”

Me: “Why?”

Police Officer B: “We were told that you might been making comments about hurting

yourself.”

Me: “No!”

3:33 Police Officer B: “No?”

Me: “No.”

3:35 Dr. English-Lueck: “That's how we interpreted. Elizabeth and I and some others received

Emails concerned that you might ....”

(Police officer handcuffing me.)

3:44 Dr. English-Lueck: “ ...we are very much concerned and we want ... (hared to hear as the

police officer was searching my body.)

3:50 Dr. English-Lueck: “We care only about your safety, you know.” “I wanna make sure your

condition will be well.”

3:54 Dr. English-Lueck: “...and I know this is very much like disturbing but

3:59 Dr. English-Lueck: “I'm sorry but it points out in this way. But I want you to get some help.”

4:04 Police Officer B: “What'll gonna happen is we're going to take you to a hospital.”

Me: “Which hospital?”

4:06 Police Officer B: “We gonna take you to the Valley Medical Center Emergency Psychietric Services.”

Me: “Uh-huh..”

4:13 Police Officer B: “We gonna give them the copy of your insurance.”

Me: “Ok.”

4:20 Police Officer B: “... Then Doctor will probably take you to El Camino Hospital.”

Me: “Ok..then what's gonna happen next?”

4:24 Police Officer B: “..ah.. then the doctor will re-evaluate you. If then he think you are danger to yourself..”

Me: “No, I'm not.”

4:29 Police Officer B: “Ok..”

4:32 I mentioned about my home work. (someone dangerous to oneself is talking about her

home work in the state of being handcuffed!!!)

4:38 Police Officer B: “ah..I... I prologize you. um.. we will someone said we will have to take you to

4:47 Me: “Who is... but .. why? What's the reason I have to do..?”

4:52 Police Officer B: “Because.. because Laws says that we believe you are danger to yourself.

Me: “No.”

Police Officer B: “Then.. ah.. we have to take.. I understand that you don't believe that.”

4:58 Me: “Ok.”

Police Officer B: “But we think that there is a possibility we don't want you hurting yourself..”

Police Officer B: “Then.. I would feel..”

(The voice recorder was turned off by the another police officer.)


//////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////

10/25/07

Phone talk with Dr. Siverstsen.

WS_30074.wma http://s9.quicksharing.com/v/2608593/WS_30074.zip.html

It is very hard to hear Dr. Wiggsy Siverstsen's voice because the conversation through my cell phone. However, you can hear her voices when you use headphone and listen carefully.


(I turned on my voice recorder while I was on the phone with Dr. Siverstsen.)

0:00 Me: “Ah.. as the psychiatrist asked me if I am going to stop the...” (this is about the psychietrist, Dr. Barr, at El Camino Hospital. As I said Dr. Barr that I over reacted their discrimination.)

0:15 Dr. Siverstsen: “That's because you're making accusations.”

Me: “Not making accusations, but bringing it .. it .. to . th invenstigate the discrimination at school..:”

0:52 Dr. Siverstsen: “Miyoko... Miyoko.. I think you take the imaginations.

0:54 Me: “You think so, then why do you want me to stop the investigation?”

0:58 Dr. Siverstsen: “Well, if you take the imagination if you want. But it's not true.. “

1:04 Me: “Then that's why I'd like to the director of human resources center because that way I can understand if all .. if this is whole my imagination then.. she can tell me as the result of the investigation, right? That's what all wanted to know.”

1:30 Me: “That's why I wanted to see the.. if there is really discrimination is going on or not, and I was really confused about the situation. Some how.. ”

1:40 Dr. Siverstsen: “Miyoko”

Me: “Yes.”

1:45 Dr. Siverstsen: “You are making accusations. “

1:50 Dr. Siverstsen: “It is true. You are making accusations.”

2:10 Me: “Don't you think..”

2:11 Dr. Siverstsen: “

2:34 Me: “I don't know if the director is started the investigation or not.. that's why.. I didn't made appointment and since if I ..”

2:44 Me: “I don't know if they started or not since I haven't talk to them.

3:05 Dr. Siverstsen: “You should not make accusations.”

3:06 Me: “I am not making accusations..”

This is all about the school psychiatrist who wrote a document to send me to a mental hospital where her old friend, Dr. Kent works. She and I had no counselling session at all. This is how SJSU hides students' discrimination on me.

0 comments: