13 June, 2007

Working on my webpage

Spending most of my time for typing up stuffs. Creating a home page is not an easy tusk as I have limited time to spend with my PC (as well as Internet).
So far, I am hoping that it will make some new way to get out from the "cage" of Multistalkers. I hate seeing kids walking around me for all the time! Yeah, it is a type of trend for people in Japan are caought as "sex-offenders" or whatever. What I know is the people working for them are "FASCISTS." People who do not learn from the past make the same mistakes again. Then, later.. after everything fxxked up, they recognized what they did was wrong. The end justfies the means, but fascism failed already. Communisim? I don't know. At least bribary is popular in China and Russia. At least it cannot be the healthiest society model.

0 comments: