18 September, 2007

10 reasons why I became an asylumseeker.

1. I had no where to go as my country has no anti-spy law. A bad place to live after I messed up with CIA.
2. Tired of traveling around to collect records about the gang stalkers in foreign countries.
3. I wanted have a place to stay and get back to my life.
4. I experienced forced detention by police – SJSU police sent me to a mental hospital from the campus, and later I was followed by the Department of Defense. (Isn't it a typical story – forced detention and being oppressed from the militia – for people became refugees?)
5. The anthropologist responsible for my forced transportation has a daughter who is working Japanese culture and she would probably has networks in Japan. I know there are some revenge-making agencies exist in Japan. I do not want to make them hired by the cruel anthropologists to cover up their scandal.
6. I know this country has been accepting many political asylum seekers. Even though submitting the information about the US, they won't do anything as they are claimed to be 'neutral.' Isn't it a good choice to stay? If I asked political asylum in either Russia or Iran, CIA would set another big operation ever since the scandal of Mr. Ames.
7. Because I am a type of Byronic hero and an Outsider, I am capable of handling my life to be extraordinary than of the common folks.
8. I always try to chose the best choice out of every possibility.
9. The country is one of the safest in the world and I wanted to survive.
10. Rudolf Steiner found a shelter in this country after escaping from Nazis-Germany. I ran away from the “rogue nation.”

0 comments: