24 September, 2007

I got access to JSTOR back.

dThis morning, I received a letter from the United States. It was from an academic association I joined in order to get access to some search portals. When I decided to join them, I wrote my intention of the access to the search portals and reading political science materials they has published. It's cool to have a neutral relationship with Americans. One of the lawyer replied me gave me some tips and might help me further more. Other one said he would do some research and reply me later. It seems, some people might consider the abuse of power after 911. Student activists have been disappeared from the campus. Some students were just 'gone' or 'perished.' If the university police is working on the kidnapping of students, we must stop what they are doing! Indeed, I am one of the survivor of their kidnap attempt. The school psychiatrist wrote a fake document and I was sent to a mental hospital by the university police. Is this what psychiatrists for on campus? Now I got access to academic search portals, I can do some research in psychiatry field to check the change occurred after 911.

In retrospect, the kids bullying might be informed that I am a pedophilia or something. While they were bullying, one of them said “papa and mama..” and shook his waist. I wondered if his parents saw what he was doing in McDonald's.

On last Friday, it was almost full of people in the restaurant. I sat on the corner in front of stairways. Two kids were playing mobile computer game (Nintendo?) for 30 minutes. They sat 3 or 4 sheets away from me. Later a family and some kids came and sat 1 table away from me to the left. Later a middle age man in suit sat on the table left of me and had salad. He talked with the family and offered the small girl to sit on his lap. Then he moved his waist as if he was treating the girl a play of “horseback ride” or something. This is another example that the people around me seem more likely to be the group of pedophilia and sex-offenders.
About 8 o'clock at night, the restaurant turned off the lights. I wondered what happened as I was able to keep my Internet connection. If it was electricity problem, I could see it on my Internet browser search result. There was some kinds of festival was going on outside. I saw huge crowds with kids holding Halloween lanterns. I thought it's too early for Halloween, but I decided to take a picture for this journal. Other restaurants turned off their lights near the crowds, so it might be planed well. I filmed the scene, but I just share them in my Mediafire holder. As they try to spread rumors, I decided to make open-source environment. This means, anything I got access or contact, I share it to with the folks all over the world. If the United States add secretly added me to their LifeLog project, then I must protest against the issue of my privacy. I hate people making rumors about me by making up claims. What I can do is to share how they are working to make such claims. Gaslighting is one of the good explanation that they are claiming to be “fake cops.” Do you know psychopath often use “fake cop identity” to make others believe? Check the list of characteristics of a psychopath.

The academic groups will send me a complementary free book. That sounds cool especially I do not have access to political science books here. I have seen Pipers book series and other social science related book. But they are in German and I am still working on the elementary level of that language. I got too much books and papers to read to occupy my life! Too bad for the organized stalkers, they have to sit outside of my room and wast their life chatting! I am the one learning new things and improving myself.

0 comments: