12 June, 2009

The authorities and abuse of power

When I reviewed what went wrong in my case of gang stalking problem, I found out the ignorance of the authorities and the people suppose to help me from their profession. It would be easy for them to claim me crazy or mentally ill while they do nothing about my case. Actually, that's what I can share as my experience and some are recorded.

For instance, Louis Gecenok, the IPS student adviser at SJSU, could contact me after the first meeting. He said he would investigate the discrimination, then never replied me.

Dr. Sivertsen is the worst case to get help. She seemed only helping the anthropology professors. Actually, because of the meeting with her, I got "counseling record" at SJSU. Dr. Sivertsen used coercive persuastion. And if Dr. English-Lueck did not suggested to meet her in Spring 2005 about the problem with Dr. Weiss, I had no record of visiting a psychiatrist in my life. At the first meeting, Dr. Sivertsen kept asking me if I was the one seducing Dr. Weiss. I thought psychiatrist is another choice to talk with someone at school as the IPS advisors were helpless and ignorant. The counseling service is the place to make the students to get "mental health record." That can make anyone to use the record for advantage. Because of Dr. Sivertsen claiming me "suicidal" for my email suggesting to visit police to speak up everything I know about Dr. Weiss, I was transfered to the mental hospital. I wonder who thought me "danger to others" and "gravely disabled." Because of my voice recording, I can prove I had no intention of suicide and the SJSU police kidnapped me as they were doing the duty. Dr. Peter Newsom at El Camino hospital tried to cover up the things by claiming me visited Dr. English-Lueck's office and then was sent to mental hospital by police, and got "danger to self" and "danger to others" diagnosis there. I wonder how much credibility Dr. Newsom and Dr. Sivertsen have about their claims after I published the truth of how they helped each other to make me look like something dangerous from my hospital records. Psychiatrists making up things from their subjections are fatal than advisors making mistakes.

Then, at the Swiss refugee residence, the manager, Thomas Kunz, stopped visiting his office after someone vandalized my room. I had no one to get help about stalking, death threat, theft attempts, vandalism.

Local police officers are also the ones tried to ignore the mobbing. This is same at SJSU UPD, SJPD, and Kantonspolizei in Aarau. About the gang stalking problem, it is true that getting help from the police is very difficult. The police officers at Kantonspolizei in Aarau knew drunks like Abkur Dalow Abshir but they did not do anything. Meanwhile, Abshir and others stalked me and harassed me in group. Their activities were pretty much like what Anthropology and Behavioral Science Club members did to me in San Jose. Sara Linn stalked my car with her red Jeep Wrangler from the 4th st. garage after Dr. Gonzalez's class. Sometimes, others followed my car from or near the garage and they drove to my apartment.

I think I can go on to describe everyone who misused their profession and power. But my point is, we could make a better evaluation system for the people in authority. For example, their actions are monitored and is able to review by others with request. When school police were asked to take a student to a hospital, they should be required to film the situation for the evidence. If they do it, the person who was falsely claimed as mentally ill would defend oneself. In my case, police claimed the possibility of suicide while I denied, then they brought to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center where I was automatically received "danger to self" and "danger to others" while I had no idea what happened and used multi language leaflets to prepare for the comming LING101 class test. I am curious how I was evaluated as "danger to self" and "danger to others" in Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. Because of my voice recording, psychiatrists got problem to fit their claim into my evidences. If we can get rid of professionals and authorities who try to play behind the scenes, our society would become much safer to enjoy our freedoms protected by the constitutions.

Next time, I would write in a bullet styles to describe the characteristics of the authorities and professionals' reaction to the gang stalking victims. If the victims know the pattern, they can prepare themselves better with logic. In retrospect, I have done pretty much for the gang stalker analysis. I don't know how much of my efforts and works are useful for other victims. But I try to do what I can do when I have time for that. Helping the ones oppressed and weak is what Jesus did. To follow him, I try what I can do to who need help.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Miyoko:
Thanks a lot for your blog. I feel better just by reading your case.
I agree the pattern repeats everywhere:
What they did to me was:

- Spread lies about my phisical health.

- Spread comments about me having a strange character, not having stable relationships, friends, being always by my self,etc

- Spread comments about me not having a stable job and being incompetent in my job.

- Spread lies about my mental health

- Spread lies about me having sexual perversions (pedophile,homosexual, etc).

My family have been brainwashed for a long period of time. My parents are old so its going to be hard and take time to make them realise and acept they were manipulated.

Gladio network is the NATO's civil spy organisation in charge of doing gangstalking in Europe. Its a counterinsurgency network but as long as there is no real insurgency ahead.......... they practice with innocent citizens. Also you have to take into account what the word "insurgency" means to these paranoid army officers. Any thing to the left of moderate socialdemocracy is dangerous insurgency for them. Also if you skipped the military service, or if you are not religious, then you are a very dangerous anarchist with high subversion potential.
All their autojustification arguments to add more targets to their gangstalking blacklist are sheer excuses to mantain their budgets and criminal business running as usual.

Leopoldo Ridruejo Miranda

Unknown said...

Miyoko:

It would be good for the health of Spanish society to publish the list of the the Gladio network members in Spain (Pentagon/CIA civil spies network). Probably most of the chairmen of main corporations in Spanish stock exchange would be there (Telefonica, Ferrovial, Acciona, etc, etc ). Also members of the board of directors of the main Spanish banks ( banco Santander, Banesto, etc ). In the case of ACS, Dragados, the biggest construction company in Spain, we would have to ask Florentino Perez if he belongs to Gladio network.
What about editors/jornalists? There would be a long list there.
I really dont know why the CNI (Centro Nacional de Inteligencia) doesnt publish this list. Its the quickest way to neutralise this criminal NATO secret network. And the Pentagon/CIA would need several few years to develop a new one. Spain would be free for a few years of this mafia-like socio political straightjacket.