30 June, 2009

El Camino Hospital nurse made up the story - who wrote this fake statement?

The serious problem El Camino Hospital and other mental hospital make to keep their treatment is seeing everything from either doctors' or nurses' view. If the patient denies, the nurse can just make up a story as if it was from the patient.

I was wondering why Dr. Peter Newsom and Dr. George S Lau wrote as if I wanted to see Dr. English-Lueck and police came to take me to Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. El Camino Hospital psychiatrists and nurses seemed to make up a story that seemed to fit why I was sent to there. You know, it's not scientific nor medical practice. They did not even give me a chance to share my voice recording evidence with Dr. English-Lueck, Sgt. John Laws and another police officer. If El Camino Hospital was engaged in kidnapping patients for human experiments, it makes sense why they need more people in their wards. In another posting, I show how I mysteriously had bloody nose one day and had a suspicious evening conference with a nurse telling me a breathing technique to use one's stomach. The two days before I was released from the hospital, I had bleeding from the bottom when I woke up. The people were talking how I was raped by Dr. Weiss and Dr. Gonzalez. If SJSU faculties were able to decide or make up whatever they want, then I think that was possible. When people are connected, they can help each other for their own benefits forgetting ethics or moral.

Can you guess what serious logical mistake these - SJSU anthropologists, UPD, Dr. Sivertsen, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Acute Psychiatric Services and El Camino Hospital workers with Ph.D did??

According to the documents, Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen supposed to be the one who put 5150 on me while I supposed to visit the dean's office to discuss about the tapes I filmed. My voice recording proves that Dr. English-Lueck suddenly showed up in front of my class and asked to have small talk in the Anthropology department. Police officer were there already in the department. Why psychiatrists at El Camino Hospital made up another story about how I wanted to see Dr. English-Lueck and I was handcuffed by the police? If Dr. Sivertsen claimed me "danger to self" and "danger to others" on that day talking with Dr. English-Lueck and other SJSU anthropology professors' to cover up the Dr. Elizabeth Weiss' scandalous past, then El Camino Hospital psychiatrists did not have to make up another story as if to claim me "danger to others" and "gravely disabled" later. Too much covering up the truth makes the claim really obvious. Telling everything to police can be thought as danger to self and others. That's I have as the fact of how SJSU faculties react. I think that is a corporate culture. If I wanted to talk to dean about my evidence and was caught by the police, then what was the point Dr. Sivertsen claimed me "danger to self" or "danger to others"? I did not say I visited the dean's office to talk about my evidence at all. Now, what these people in El Camino Hospital writing? Are they paranoia believing things they imagined? What I want is a logical explanation of what they have done. If they have Ph.D, they should be more logical and professional for their jobs unless they work only for bribery or the government intelligence. I believe people should put their professionalism for their jobs.

I hope the people with Ph.D can act much professional. Oops, SJSU anthropologists may be able to make up things as I've done a research in Dr. Darrah's class to make up the result. Dr. Darrah had the conclusion no matter how many students conducted surveys with friends and family members living outside of San Jose. That project was for small areas of San Jose. People able to make up lies can keep their job. The ones care about ethics would easily lose their jobs.

No one blames Americans. They are capable to kidnap people around the world for whatever their selfish reasons. Japanese Americans were not the only one who was sent to American concentration camps during WWII. Americans took Peruvian Japanese also. CIA's Secret concentration camps are everywhere.

So, this nurse would be the one who made up the story of me speaking "People taping me and thinks I'm a German spy" quotation. Dr. Peter Newsom and Dr. George S Lau used the same fake quote. Dr. Newsom I met on Oct 19th and Oct 20th for less than 15 minutes in total. And I only met Dr. Lau in 17th or 18th. I really don't know how they made up a quotation like "police came and took me to EPS." This nurse quoted a professional word, EPS. How could I know about EPS and able to explain? I hope El Camino Hospital hires nurses who knows the difference of quotation and one's own thought. Well, SJSU nursing major students work there as interns, so that should show the level of what they can do. Is this nurse can I sue for "malpractice" and lack of knowledge of the difference between quotation and one's own thought? At least, this nurse wrote about me denying suicidal or danger to others. The nurse at the admission made up to mark "suicidal" to make the situation looked reasonable. I denied to be suicidal nor danger to others and that what I claimed

MKLUTRA victims had chance to learn the truth, so I'm trying to do what I can do to know the truth.


Here is another part from different nurse. You can see the comment "I don't know why I was brought here." That's a collect quote as I can remember that's what I said on the day I brought to El Camino Hospital. At Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, I was asked to stay over night and I did not know why I was already claimed as suicidal. I thought staying one night is only to make sure I was fine and no intention of suicide that Dr. English-Lueck claimed. In retrospect, what I needed was to call a lawyer - well the timing of after 6PM to send me to mental hospital would prevent this option though.

0 comments: