01 July, 2009

Amy White - the social worker graduated from SJSU working at El Camino Hospital


Here is another evidence I found how "SJSU connection" was at El Camino Hospital. I was talking about SJSU students/faculty harassment ring, and somehow I had a social worker graduated from SJSU. To know about it, check out LinkedIn. It's nice to know how people are connected in these days. So, they can engage in mobbing or other form of discrimination against certain people - Targeted Individuals.

I'm not sure if I met Amy White on the day of admission. Jeniffer, the Chinese American occupational therapist, asked me questions like where I parked my car and other information.

The social worker I had would be Naomi Gourd? or someone. I could be wrong. But she was from the office in Downtown San Jose, and she did not continue her work due to her pregnancy to prepare for the delivery. At that point, I was introduced to another White and large woman to take her position. I think it was Friday, October 20th, 2006.

Anyway, according to Amy White's writing, she checked "suicidal" as the major reason. I wonder if her explanation of "Pt has been video taping students/counseler as 'evidence'" relate with suicidal thought claim that she made. My voice recordings of the conversation with Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen prove that I had no proper counseling in the session. As the SJSU international student service advisers ignored me, I just thought psychiatrist as another choice to contact. If Dr. English-Lueck did not suggested me to talk to Dr. Sivertsen, I was not be considered to have mental health record at the school.

The good thing is Amy White wrote that "Pt placed on 5150 from SJSU Counseling Service." This is another evidence of SJSU Counseling Service was behind of the fake suicidal and danger to other claim.

I'm thinking how much vote people made for SJSU Counseling Service claimed "danger to self" and "danger to others" rather than the claim of I "wanted" to see the dean and police came to take me to EPS thing.

Dr. Sivertsen thought me suicidal while I denied and was just on my way to my class, what was the point of the 5150? Dr. Peter Newsom wrote " I wanted to see the dean" while Dr. Sivertsen claimed 5150 somewhere. Dr. Sivertsen just warned me I should not bring the discrimination case to lawsuit and said "you are none of American citizen" in the talk. Yes, I am not an American citizen and my rights were violated by Dr. English-Lueck, Sgt. John Laws and others. Canadian MKUTRA victims are also non-US citizens. I really don't like people making up story as if someone is being suicidal. I really wanna know why how many people thought me suicidal at all. And what was the point of Dr. Wiggsy Sivertsen claiming me "danger to others"? Does she treat anyone visit the SJSU Counseling Service to be self-destructive and violent to others? I had no intention to harm people and I was the one visited SJSU UPD the week before to get help from the police officer I filed the discrimination case. So many people related with SJSU make up stories. Isn't it a sign of organized crime like what cults do?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Miyoko:
I spoke with a private detective months ago. I told him I was a gangstalking target since years ago and asked him for help. He was very well informed about gangstalking.

He told me there was nothing he could do. He said gangstalking cases overcomes totally his capacity. Too powerfull of a network for a private detective. He apollagize and told me he had family.....

I understood

Leopoldo Ridruejo Miranda