03 July, 2009

The Donation Button Added

I was thinking to add the donation button like other website or not. Finally, I decided to give it a try. I'm not expecting anyone send me money. I take it as the way to get the cost for the damage by Mara Alpha and lawyer&translator fees. So, if anyone gentle enough to send me money, please know the donation would be used to subtract the damage costs. I paid extra money for someone else's violence. I am not considering to raise money for my blogs.

I was writing two books, and my books are almost ready in next month. Right now, I am trying to find a way how to represent them.

Choice 1: Sell them on my website and add the price tag from PayPal.
Choice 2: Sell them on Lulu.com or other places and alternately give them for the people in need.
Choice 3: Find an online publisher and sell them. It should take some time - I did some research, but it would take time to figure out which one to be interested or agree to sell them.

Life is getting busy. It's summer and I need to do lot of things to study.

0 comments: