20 July, 2009

The method to lock up the Targeted Individuals and African American history

Thinking about how the TIs in the reproduction age harassed by the perps, it reminded me of what I learned from an African American psychology professor teaching English language.

African Americans are often targeted for the criminal prevention. I heard the story about how an African American young man visit a small store and the shop owner is staring him for his movement. In another case, the black man in the store and the security guard walks near by.

And I can say similar issue about how African Americans avoid visiting the hospitals.

The funny thing is that similar thing happened to me after visiting the same store twice or more. First time, the clerk does not do anything if I had no intention to visit the store and suddenly decided to walk in. From the second time, somehow the store clerk acts quite weird. Did someone inform me as a possible shoplifter or something? I don't know if the same method that has been used for targeting the African American population is done by the perps.

I have no criminal record at all. And the perps around me were persuading me to drink alcohol, smoke cigarette, have sexual relationship, and so on. When they failed persuading, they started claiming me for what I did not do. Actually, they were engaged in such actions.

Abkur Dalow Abshir and many other perps I lived in Buchs AG were blacks. However, they seemed to be allowed to drink and smoke everyday. They were able to communicate with police officers. No one really cared their actions including damaging the window screen. If they are police informants, I think that seems easy to see why they are not thought as suspicious. They can be seen as doing so on purpose.

If the police informants and undercover police officers continuously persuade someone to engage in criminal action, isn't it a form of discrimination? What they do is trying to prove the target guilty for whatever they think of and even try to make up. If this is what police informants do, then they are actually increasing the possible crime rates instead of engaged in its prevention.

Going back to the story of African Americans. Why did LA Riot and Tienanmen happened in the similar time scale? I think they were for the exercise of the civil control. And what happend the serial killer boom? I think that was also a practice for creating the killing machine. These are just my conspiracy theories. But I think I am able to explain what was the study behind of them. I would spend sometime to explain these conspiracies.

All is about propaganda and how to cover up the truth behind of it. If there is something hidden, the authorities will not let you wonder about them or blames for even imagining about the alternatives. When the mass media tells something from their view, there is no other way to know about the news. What if I am blamed of what exposed or something perps made up in a group? Who believes my side of story? It would be like how Dr. English-Lueck claimed me as suicidal - saying like WE believe this way and ignore the target's opinion. That's nothing more than the power abuse. Group of people make up the story so the mass will believe what they say. There are more to learn from the people left behind, and I think the solution of gang stalking would be within the history of COINTELPRO and the "colored" people.

0 comments: