01 July, 2009

The man with American and the Southern cross flags tatoo on right sholder.


I visited the post office today. When I was about to enter the post office, a man and a woman showed up. The man had a tatoo of the US and the Southern Cross flag on his right shoulder. It is a rural area of Switzerland, and I have seen such thing.

Monday, I visited the Migros Garten & Bau in Olten. I saw a mid age woman wearing San Fransisco logo T-shirt.

In Germany, I saw US Army Europe logo. So, I guess those are the "sleepers" stationed in foreign countries for their activities. Otherwise, I don't see the point so many people wearing specific logo shirts around me. About 10% of the residents in Casa Torfeld, the refugee residence, wore US logo clothes like Louisiana, New York, etc. And a fake US highway patrol car was parked in the apartment across from the residence.

In retrospect, Caritas in Aarau got contact from the pro-US people. I saw a woman from Texas in the meeting for asylum seekers. If they are showing off their patriotism in a foreign country, I think I feel free to expose their covert operation. I don't want to be kidnapped or assassinated like what the CIA or other intelligence agents do.

The man with the tatoo just stood outside and the woman entered the post office. I entered after. My number was 589, so I guessed hers as 588. While waiting, the clerk at the counter D called for 588 but no one showed up. Then it was my turn. After I finished things at the post office, I saw the man and woman drinking beer near the train station. As the tatoo was pretty unique and obvious to see in the rural area of Switzerland, I took the picture of the man from the behind.

I wonder if he is a US army on vacation..

0 comments: