05 July, 2009

"Kamikaze" car and the Asian man with Tibetan and US flag at the train station

Yesterday, I visited Aarau. I bought a PC case at Interdiscount. When I took the train, I saw a White man with blade hair at Zofingen train station. He took the same train with me. I saw him in the train. Then when I took the train from Olten to Aarau, I saw him taking the sheet to my right side in the same row. It seemed normal. Then, when I took a train from Aarau, I saw the same man with blade in the platform. If he took the trains to Aarau from Zofingen and was to go back, It would be normal to think him taking the same train as I am. The strange part is how we just took the same train. This could be a coincidence but the organized stalkers can do such things capable from their surveillance network. And their job of keeping an eye on the target.

At Aarau, I saw a car with "Kamikaze" and "Men - means accept or release" Chinese character logos. Just like the normal perp cars, it was spreading loud music from the car speaker. I filmed the car at the intersection. Seeing a car with "Kamikaze" logo would be normal if the people do not really think about the intention of the driver who put the logo. I thought that was a bad choice of logo for the "terrorist aware circumstance." I don't know why the one wanted the Chinese character in the rear. It does not make sense as it has no cool meaning. I could not understand the choices of these characters. You can still think these characters on the car as a coincidence. We are encouraged to report suspicious things, I post the "Kamikaze" logo car information. I don't wanna make the car really crash into an important building to fulfill the word on the side.


I saw a man with a box with a scanner stood near me in Olten train station. I was checking scanner and printer and what was the smallest one in the Interdiscount. Anyone can buy a scanner and bring around with a note PC. People would think this as a coincidence. Just like the above incident.



In Zofingen train station, I saw a man holding Interdiscount large red plastic bag and holding a camera. He wore a clothes with Tibetan and US flag. I don't know how many clothes like such is sold. And I am not sure how I would encounter someone wearing it in a rural area of Switzerland. My guess is that he was asked to work on the sensitization campaign. Recently I saw a man with US and Southern Cross flag tatto, so thinking about it could easily explain what intention of the perps had to make another sensitization. Last time was the US flag to the left and the Southern Cross to the right. This time is the Tibetan on the left and the US on the right. Perps often mimicks something the victim notices or behaves. I guess he is one of the perp who might be connected with the Tibetan organized stalkers in Aarau area who stayed in the Aarau canton library when I was there. Or is he know the driver of the car with "Kamikaze" logo? Some organized stalkers belong to extremist groups, so I can understand extreme patriotism is important. I wonder why the man with Tibetan and US flag is in Switzerland. He could be in the US instead if he really like the United States. I can say the same thing about the refugees lived in Casa Torfeld like Abkur Dalow Abshir and Mara Alpha with New York or Detroit logo clothes. They could ask asylum status in the US if they like to wear American logos. And the man has headphone for NLP anchoring from the past perps activities. They use Coke, camera, headphone, wearing black top and blue jeans bottom, US logo, etc. To make the target to be aware of the anchoring materials, they use several stuffs at one time such as combinaton of some items.



I think the "Kamikaze" logo car and the man with "Tibet & US" flags logo would be something more than coincidences. In sensitization purpose of the gang stalkers, they are easy to explain. Be aware of the people who claims themselves patriot and acting violent in order to fulfill their goals. Gang stalkers are the real extremists like that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miyoko:
I have called Casa Torfeld 1 and 2 trying to contact you.

In Casa Torfeld 2 (TF:00 41 628231835), they told me there were no women living there, only men.

In Casa Torfel 1 (TF: 00 41 628231669), they told me there were no records of you staying there.

Then I called the Aarau Refugee Centre (TF: 00 41 628353004), I asked for you and they told me they cannot give any information to private persons.

If you want to contact another gangstalking victim, you can send me an SMS with your mobile and I will call you back. As I told you, I am right now in Lisbon, Portugal, my mobile number is :
Tf: 00 351 927063206.

For the perps its very important to keep the target isolated, thats why its crucial we enter in contact.

Leopoldo Ridruejo Miranda

JB said...

What the point of contacting the place where I lived and exposing that in here? I lived there from May 2007 till the Spring of 2008.

And what is the point of contacting me? I am not interested to contact people who I do not know much and trying to communicate with me so eagerly.

If you are looking someone in your area, why don't you try FEDAME.org for the TIs living in Spain or Portugal?