26 March, 2010

Gang stalkers and Christianity

It seems the gang stalkers are planning to set up stuffs to make up fake claim of me as prostitute or something. I don't really know if that works for them as everything would be shared in future and that information is already shared to my friends.

If you know what happened in Ireland, you can see how Catholic churches are often targeted for scandals. From my experience, I can say some claims and scandals are set up by organized stalkers. For example, FBI has the strategy to neutralize "messiah" - charismatic religious readers would be thought as potential messiah and dangerous for the control of the national security. It was like of what happened to MLK and how he was blackmailed by FBI.

Well, talk about gang stalkers and religion. Since I have interest in church and visit there regularly, the perps seem to be working on the fake rumors and fake report on me about how my actions seem to violate the Ten Commandment. As long as these perps are mostly Muslims and Atheists, I really do not care about how they are committing false witness against me. Unlike the Eritreans in Aarau who are using the Virgin Mary's figure for the skits, these pagans do not understand Christianity nor its faith. If the perp Muslim cross the line and start to act violently, I would simply call them "Terrorists." It seems the nearest Muslim center or some kind of Islam related place is filled with perps as they got people wearing short sleeve or no sleeve and they are new population of there. The place seemed to be for elder people and now they got some youngs like in 20s. I noticed this as the place is in a good position to observe my going in and out.

Also, I can talk something about Japanese government. I think I am able to speak about the funny story of Japanese government officials and the guards... well I would do it after I move to another country. I already shared the story with my victim friends though. One tip I can say is that Japanese government officials do not have the microwave satellite communication that has been used by CIA. The government officials seem to be still working in low technology. I guess that that makes the US (or China? for these days) easy to take care the politics with Japan.

0 comments: