04 July, 2010

Preview of remodeled AAMS website

Somehow I had problem with time making and health problems like catching cold. But I finished the design of new AAMS website. Here is the review. The current design has two menus, one in fixed position and another is floating, so I put only the floating menu instead. Also, the advertisement will be shown in each page, so it would help the ad incomes. You might accidentally click the ad..
Index page will give the reader the choice of language and the latest news. First, I thought to put the news on the right side column under the menu, but I changed my mind as I may not update the news for months. It might give a negative image, so I deleted that part.

I had problem with the editor while editing the cord. It was like when I changed the cascading of one class, then somehow the part with another class got effected by the change.. Another issue is the problem with my health. When I start working with the coding, I had problem with my ear. I cannot say what exactly the cause, but it was like my ears felt as if I was in a high altitude and my ears start hurting from the change of the altitude. It also made me fell dizzy. I mentioned about infrasound in other social networks, but this one seems not to be related with it. When I covered my ears, I could hear some high pitched noise like the one you can hear near the cleaning devise using the ultra sound (the one to wash the glasses) and some vibrating like noise of the fan. If there is an implant in one's brain, is it make sounds? Like the one below.

This is the actual CT-Scan of the chin, neck and upper back area of one Gary D. Simmons of Australia, a former Navy diver who had been assigned to several clandestine operations, reprinted with permission from Simmons and Consumertronics.net. According to Mr. Simmons, one 'object' is in the spine at the jaw level; the hole in the back of the neck shows a 'wire' running down towards a second 'object' located between the trachea and the spine; there is yet a third 'object' below the jaw. I see other strange 'objects.' Do you? Furthermore, he states these were the results of a surgical operation and an official program in which he and about 100 other elite Navy divers were subjected to as part of, 'medical and mind drug experiments,' which he claims caused many premature deaths among them!
(http://www.lonestarconsultinginc.com/free-mind-control-tutorial.htm)

Anyway, here is the preview of my new AAMS website. I hope you like the design. It's simple enough like the old one yet it has some extra features which are mostly for management purpose. I need some time for the overall cascading and backing up the old one for emergency case, then it will be ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did Hitler stop german troops from destroying the british army in Dunkirk (May,1940)? There is no logical explanation to this. Most of the british army would have been destroyed. The only reason I can think of is that Freemasonry had connections with the Nazis or via the Thule secret society.

Anonymous said...

If there was really a connection between freemasonry and german secret societies, then we can explain why after the war, the british and american military organised ratline to save all the SS criminals and take them to South America. Also freemasonry can be behind why Hitler disappeared after the war

Anonymous said...

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
Woodrow Wilson (1913)