03 August, 2010

I feel like I got strange fortune cockie results in my comments to my recent postings.

I noticed some Chinese speakers making a short comments to my recent posts. I don't really see the reason they make such nonsense replies with "................" to link to odd sites. What these links are for? I googled them and saw them like Chinese sites. I only read Chinese if its about the restaurant menu. If the link is like the spam site like the one I got to my email claiming to be Microsoft yet the address was with .cn, I guess I should just collect all information in one place as the analysis.

Monika's SSN gets spammers occasionally, and I noticed that they seems the same people doing it because the spammers share the same location like Santa Monika, CA for the sign up. It's good to know what sites are on the spam lists and who wrote down as the comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miyoko:

I disagree with Daniele Ganser (Gladio Operation. NATO Terrorism in Western Europe) about the strategy of tension and terror being the main cause of European terrorism since 1968. The real primary cause of this terrorist violence and slaughters have nothing to do with politics. All these terrorism is done by angloamerican masonry because it needs to continually develop ritual massacres.
The angloamerican masonic system is like a silly box, it repeats and repeats every decade the same ritual procedures using its secret service puppets ( Mi6, CIA, NSA, CNI, SISMI, BND, Pentagon, etc). This system cannot modify itself, its autokidnapped, its based on a social mechanism of corruption, obedience and autoperpetuation. It has become pervasive and estable, infiltrated and manipulated mainstream media.
Our association is ready to report inmediatelly each and every of the new ritual slaughters and massacres that this masonic system needs to perform on a continuous basis

Leopoldo Ridruejo Miranda
World Association to report military satellite mind control terrorism and ritual slaughters

Anonymous said...

Dear Miyoko:

Gang stalking target individuals are continually subject to the behaviour manipulation of people and animals around. Dogs are microwaved to make them start barking. Black cats continually cross the street in the front of the targets (this shows how gang stalking is ritual black magick ), also birds, horses and cows are manipulated just like persons.
They can make any animal cross the road while you drive along so you have car accident. This has happened to me with dogs and once with a horse.
This masonic system of mind control technology can manipulate a bull so it kills the torero. Probably this happened to Francisco Rivera Paquirri, a very famous spanish torero.

Leopoldo Ridruejo Miranda
World association to report

Anonymous said...

Francisco Rivera Paquirri, famous spanish torero, covertly assassinated in 1984 by inducing a bull to attack directly to the torero using military american mind control satellite microwave technology.

Leopoldo Ridruejo Miranda
World association to report military mind control terrorism, covert assassinations, massacres, collective slaughters