27 August, 2010

Remote Neural Monitoring

The core system of thought reading and thought induction would be based on Remote Neural Monitoring (RNN). I found a good web page for the brief understanding of the technology.

RNM has been developed after about 50 years of neuro-electromagnetic involuntary human experimentations. According to many scientists, within a few years it is expected that DNA microchips will be implanted in the human brain which would make it inherently controllable. With RNM, it will be possible to read and control a person's emotional thought processes along with the subconscious and dreams. At present, around the world, supercomputers are monitoring millions of people simultaneously with the speed of 20 billion bits per second especially in countries like USA, Japan, Israel and many European countries.

What does it do?

For purposes of electronic evaluation, electrical activity in the speech centre of the brain can be translated in to the subject's verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the auditory cortex of the brain directly bypassing the ear. This encoding helps in detecting audio communication. It can also perform electrical mapping of the brain's activity from the visual centre of the brain, which it does by bypassing the eyes and optic nerves, thus projecting images from the subject's brain onto a video monitor. With this visual and audio memory, both can be visualised and analysed. This system can, remotely and non-invasively, detect information by digitally decoding the evoked potentials in 30-50Hz, 5 millwatt electromagnetic emissions from the brain. The nerves produce a shifting electrical pattern with a shifting magnetic flux which then puts on a constant amount of electromagnetic waves. There are spikes and patterns which are called evoked potentials in the electromagnetic emission from the brain. The interesting part about this is that the entire exercise is carried out without any physical contact with the subject.

The EMF emissions from the brain can be decoded into current thoughts, images and sounds in the subject's brain. It sends complicated codes and electromagnetic pulse signals to activate evoked potentials inside the brain, thus generating sounds and visual images in the neural circuits. With its speech, auditory and visual communication systems, RNM allows for a complete audio-visual brain to brain link or a brain-to-computer link.

Of course, the mechanism needs to decode the resonance frequency of each specific site to modulate the insertion of information in that specific location of the brain. RNM can also detect hearing via electromagnetic microwaves, and it also features the transmission of specific commands into the subconscious, producing visual disturbances, visual hallucinations and injection of words and numbers in to the brain through electromagnetic radiation waves. Also, it manipulates emotions and thoughts and reads thoughts remotely, causes pain to any nerve of the body, allows for remote manipulation of behaviour, controls sleep patterns through which control over communication is made easy. This can be used for crime investigation and security management.

(http://hubpages.com/hub/Remote-Neural-Monitoring--A-Technology-Used-For-Controlling-Human-Brain)

Such involuntary experiments would be done in many hospitals and other institutions. I assume El Camino Hospital is one of the institution that has been using patients for the experiment. For the gang stalking victims, they are often threatened by the strangers as mentally ill and they are encouraged to see a psychiatrist for their mental problem. Perhaps, if the victims list up the institutions they are encouraged to visit, we might find the trace of how the voluntary experiments have been practiced around the world. Also, some Japanese scientists are part of the study on human brains just like their dream of researches in the space.

5 comments:

Nat-Mau said...

I live in southern california and believe I was implanted during a biopsy at King-Drew Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA. I was told by the opthamology dept that there was a 'growing mass' in my eye and they needed a biopsy to be sure it wasn't cancerous. About a year later, I started hearing what I THOUGHT was an upstairs neighbor and my then landlord (janet lauritsen beumer of 1322 woodruff ave in westwood, ca)illegally surveilling my apartment with what I assumed was hidden video cameras in my apartment. What I heard was constant conversation from those two people, along with other known voices of other tenants in the apt bldg, commenting on everything that happened in my apt, down to what i was viewing on tv (though I had gotten into the habit of muting it and using close captioning)..of course, i complained about what I thought was an egregious crime against me, but didn't have a clue as to what was REALLY happening--everything that i was hearing was being fed to me and ONLY I COULD HEAR it--though it sounded clear as a bell to me.

Nat-Mau said...

THen death threats, verbal taunts, what I called 'vignettes' or skits, all created by an elaborate system to make me think that everybody in the bldg was involved and that no help would be forthcoming--I contacted every so-called law enforcement agency, both local, state and federal (all with no response)--so though in the beginning I knew that mind reading technology was being used (though that's still unbelievable to most), i also instinctively knew that what was happening was some sort of 'psy-ops'--and I KNEW then that the ONLY entity that would have the money, resources and inclination to carry out that type of operation was and IS the United States Government--probably using contractors as a cover but there is NO doubt in my mind the money,technology trail lead to their doorstep. Some of the tactics are clearly holdovers from the FBI's Co-INTELPRO, as well as the CIA's MK-ULTRA mind control experiments. Who knows at what point I was targeted for this pogrom but someone went to GREAT lengths, using a great amount of resources and manpower (though I believe now most of the voices are from an artificial intelligence computer program and not live) to execute this plan and target me. The gist of the pogrom seem to be to home in on the targets core beliefs, fears, thoughts, likes, loves--behaviorial modification is definitely one of the hallmarks of it. I also notice that in the beginning that they like to accuse you of all sort of deviant behavior, which is carried out even through thought implants/dreams. Again, some psychotic sociopath in the employ of the govt has gone through extreme lengths to design and implement this pogrom. I know from researching online that I am one of many--who knows how many of us there are. I believe most may not be aware of whats going on and really do buy into mental instability (i, for one, NEVER bought that. From the 1st day to now, almost 1 1/2 year later, I KNOW I'm completely lucid and sane)..I still hear my former landlady, along with other tenants in that bldg that I haven't lived in in over a year--I believed they were paid to record their voices. I also hear unknown men, voices that may be live and belong to what ever govt agency or contractor is over the daily implementation of this pogrom---but make no mistake--they are not organic to my brain. THere is also nightly remote neural manipulation--including what i perceive as accelerated heart rate (but I've come to believe it's just an overlay--I don't know how they do it but the heartbeat I THINK I hear is one that is much faster than a humans--it's almost like a panting--even while at rest in bed--the other stuff is hard to describe--but feels as if all of your nerve ending are firing, most times moving from my legs to my upper torso as if something or someone is pointing something at my body or there is some type of transmitter in my body that is being stimulated. Of course, this is all speculation when it comes to the technology used, but there is no doubt that the level of sophistication is lacking. After over 50 years, you would think any thinking, sane person would realize that you set yourself up for failure when you target middle-aged people set in their beliefs for behavior modification. This has in no way changed my beliefs--it has simply re-inforced them and cemented my belief that I'm powerful. Otherwise, why target me? There are over 6 billion people on the planet, why target one person continually over years, especially once we know who's responsible and start to speak out? I don't believe they can kill with this technology---I just don't believe it. If it was that simple--why not just kill people once they have the initial data (when you don't know what the hell is going on) and just kill you at that point? I mean, if the accelerated heart rate at night is real, then they could just cause a heart attack and no one would be the wiser. I just don't believe they have the capability. Or they would use it. What's to stop them?

targetguy777 said...

i have been a victim of rnm for 30 yrs and have a video under satallite terrorism on you tube. I know of 4 other usps workers who are victims also.

targetguy777 said...

i have a you tube video under satallite terrorism, starkeep potter about rnm. I have been a victim for 30 yrs and know of 4 other usps workers that are victims also.

targetguy777 said...

i have been a victim of rnm for 30 yrs and have a video under satallite terrorism on you tube. I know of 4 other usps workers who are victims also.