05 December, 2010

I might be off writing blog till the end of next week.

I moved to a new place and I got limited time for the Internet. I might have more time after December 14th. I will move to another location again, so that place might have better Internet connection.

I'm doing fine. I found out gang stalking has some cultural difference based on the area and countries. I will be busy till the end of this year. Then I will travel to another place somewhere totally new yet the place seems safer for the people who are falsely persecuted by the gang stalkers' false witnessing and their use of the police/army level non-lethal weapon (microwave /acoustic weapons) against the victims.

When I have time, I will publish the information I learned about gang stalking in several countries. I probably have some time in next week for quick gathering, but editing will take some more time. If I can finish it before Xmas, it will be a good Xmas gift for the victims.

0 comments: