02 December, 2010

New place

I moved away from where I lived. This new place has the Internet connection but I cannot use it my computer plugged. So, I have limited time on the Web based on the battery life. I have been using this computer for 3 years, but now it seems to have less battery life. I don't know why but it seems to have the limit less than 1 hour.

I might be able to spend more time on writing and other things. When I browse the Internet, I cannot do any work.

Here, I have experience strange electronic device related strange incidents. For example, when I tried to take a picture in front of a church, the picture using the timer turned out all white. I tried three times, and all the results were the same. Then I tried to take a picture while holding the camera on my hand, the photo was fine. And some times, my computer does not charge properly. I left my computer plugged for few hours, but it was only charged to 55%. Then I started using the computer and kept it charged, the battery got full in about one hour.

0 comments: