07 February, 2011

Frankfurt Hostel and gang stalking

I stayed awhile in Frankfurt Hostel when I was in Germany. From the beginning, I saw anti-Japanese Korean girl from UK. The next day was the Japanese middle-age woman persuading me to convert to Soka Gakkai's teaching and asked me to visit the branch. Indeed, there is a branch in Frankfurt. I wonder if that is how Soka Gakkai people is working on harassing the Japanese TIs who often complain about the Soka Gakkai's relation to the gang stalking. This Soka Gakkai woman checked out next day. But she came back on that night and stayed there. Next morning, she tried to give me the Soka Gakkai's periodical. From the first day, I said I'm Catholic. But she tried to persuade me for the conversion. Isn't it against laws in Germany? Well, I'm sharing the information to stay away from the trouble with Soka Gakkai. I believe they are one of Japan's New-New religions that is invented for the CIA's researches like drugs to social control. There is no way I want to convert to something fishy and fanaticism like the woman I met in Frankfurt believing in. Who wants to ask for the conversion to someone with a Bible on one's bed? She talked to me while I was using my computer on my bed and my Bible was next to my computer.

Shall I share some more strange things happened there?
- I met another 4 - 5 Japanese in total there.
- My old German-English dictionary went missing after one Japanese woman in the same room checked out.
- The ambulance parked in front of the hostel entrance, and someone seemed to be corrupted in the nearby pharmacy.
- Next day of the ambulance siting, I saw another ambulance there with three police officers hanging around in front of the hostel entrance.
- Someone left a toy gun under the phone booth.

And there was an Asian man started working there recently. On the day of the check out, he asked me about the problem of finding my name on the database. He asked me my name. I booked online and made the deposit via my credit card. Also, they checked my passport. There is no way on my side to make a mistake on my name misspelled on their database. I was in a female dorm, but the Asian guy said that there is someone with the name Mr. Asuka Goto there. A nice gang stalking skit, isn't it? If it's not a gang stalking, how such funny mistake happens? There are lots of Asian, especially Chinese and Japanese speaking gang stalkers. I wonder how many TIs get similar incidents there.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gang Stalking/ Cyberstalking, Chennai, India, and Electronic Harassment (Satellite Based).

Never join any group / association/ club unless it is absolutely necessary.
They will gang stalk you in the group/church/association, by manipulating the other members with lie campaigns / slander campaigns.

The whole crime is about MANIPULATING the group of people who are used directly or indirectly for harassing you. Harassing is only a secondary objective.
A TI should have friends but avoid associations/clubs/groups where he is likely to be harassed.

Keep up the good work, keep posting

Please visit my youtube channel 'OrganizedStalking ChennaiCity' and visit the playlist section to see playlist OSInformers and playlist Targeted Individuals Activists.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfl7G1480t1J89FVTqrGHMZCTTw1FZRUs

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfl7G1480t1Le4aEUxBLGKpBwxcL0p_n8