25 February, 2011

Chest pain

I have been suffering from the pain in my right chest since a week ago. I slipped while taking shower and hit the area side of the right rib cage. The pain was massive for few days after the injury. However, it started to become less after few days passed. Walking down the stairs or something to cause my body to shake a bit would give me dull pain in the right chest. Also, holding a backpack or something on my right hand can cause some pain as well. But these are resistible as they are not hard like the first few days.

Somehow, I have another problem in the right chest. I feel a massive pain from my right chest sometimes. It's much like the cramp on the muscle between the rib bones. The pain is just terrible. When it happens, I cannot concentrate on anything but to stop anything to wait for ceasing the pain. The pain for few minutes can make me really tired. When the pain starts, often I have problem of wet coughing and I knew the coughing would give me tremendous pain. While the pain is seriously bad, I can only breath shallowly. The pain starts when I have an appointment or something to do. Because of the pain, I can only move slowly with some rest.

From the pain, I learned the relation of hypnosis and torture. Here are some tips from my notes.
1. massive pain is not useful for the hypnosis as the constant stimuli distracts the hypnosis.
2. dull pain is more effective for the suggestive type hypnosis.
Pain ...(blank/unconscious).. pain..(blank/unconscious)..pain
hypnosis can be given during the interval of blank time
3. the ideal part is the subject is losing one's consciousness or focus due to the tiredness from the pain.
4. Shallow pain combined with the hypnosis.
(shallow pain - not significant enough for the subject to stay away from it)
(hypnosis - suggestion comes with the reward of getting away from the pain)
5. Uncomfotable feeling from the pain distructs the subject to think clealy - thus much easy to adopt the suggestion from the hypnosis such as blaming the environment for the pain. This is like the one cannot focus on one's thought and just follow someone's suggestion/advise. e.g. someone with a broken bone and in a extreme pain, the one would just say yes to the helper who give choices that can result on ceasing the pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miyoko:
Marilyn Monroe was a TI. Its obvious to me. She received all kinds of insults from the people that worked with her, including film directors, she ended up surrounded by criminal psychiatrs and psychotherapiths, that recommended her all types of drugs, ... she was taken to forced suicide. There are many other famous women that are taken to isolation and forced suicide. Everyone makes this women believe they have a mental illness and they need to take such and such psy meds....until they commit suicide......its just the same case as with Michael Jackson. The story repeats again and again
Leopoldo rid miranda

Anonymous said...

Miyoko:
Psychitry is based on DSM Diagnostic, and Statistical Manual, that is an absolute fraud, no scientific validation at all, its pure speculation. There are many books written about this, for example "the mith of mental illness" written by Dr Thomas Szasz, etc
Please watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziOSaHWM0VU
Many many people are being killed by this fraud of psyquiatry, for example:
Marilyn Monroe
Elvis Preistley
Michael Jackson
etc
etc
etc