01 February, 2012

AAMS moved to new servers

I found out realsevers.info was down and seems to be gone to the void in the virtual reality.

So, I moved the server to the following address. I hope it helps to keep the information ready for anyone who need them. The latest update contains the information of what the EH sounds like and different from the regular health problems.
aams.compyr.com (ready for surf)
aams.hostingsiteforfree.com (alternative - I'll add info by tonight)


Human history contains many discrimination on the individuals by the dictators. It's only less than 100 years humans had human rights. We had no health insurance till last century. But it's important to protest against the covert human experiments without informed consents and the military use of the non-lethal weapons on the activists and the minorities.

I'm working on my gang stalking in the churches book. I hope it would be ready within this month. It's in English, so I can sell it on the major e-book stores.

By the way, if we don't have the freedom of press, we don't have a chance to complain our own view on any complaints. For example, they can make up the suspicion and report it to the police or the target's boss. Well, TEPCO DOES this to the anti-Nuke energy protesters and supporting people in Japan. People could be hired for such things - like the people opposing Soka Gakkai is another example as many companies have Soka members and the companies themselves have the connection with the members. In my case, when I visited a church and stayed in the guesthouse a while, the priest was talking to some others about the recent visitor, a couple from Tokyo, and were talking about Buddhism. It's a very rural area and having visitors at before the guest involved events and leaving is quite strange. Well, if the police is bribed, then no one can complain against any big organizations. In such case, the people need to have the chance of sharing our own evidences. If TIs are under 24/7 surveillance and being harassed by the delusional-detective-believing perpetrators, TIs must have the right to get voluntary wired 24/7 for recording evidences. This will help to avoid the false flag attacks. If someone keeps filming the environment whole the time and reporting the situation, no one can make up the evidence around. Is this sound paranoia? But we have the example like the Earth First! Bombing and some others which the cops made up the crimes or the FBI ignored other evidences for the convenience of their own COINTELPRO. As far as I know, it sounds like how the UCB students warned others when the police recruited people showed up around by whistling. Do we still have democracy? In my experience, I only have the people around me seeing me in the group and doing the skits with their delusional hypnosis. Well, the point is, they want to make up the claim and believe in it, and that is how they try to make up the evidence. For example, I got people with kids often on the street. When I sit in the train, often a people with kids showed up and sit near me. Or, a woman with a babycart might showed up and just stand there while waiting the bus. It's like these people make up the stories and the fear by themselves - a new witch hunting - and trying to harass someone. We have the witch hunting going on. Is this democracy? Ah, we have New World Order - the globalist dictatorship.

There are many Koreans here, like in the train and such. I guess I have some time for making a good Korean perp list.

0 comments: