26 February, 2012

Some Japanese showed up

Recently, I encountered many Japanese in a hostel. I stayed in a dorm room for few people. What happened was that I got Japanese family name guy on the bottom bed. I usually take the top one when I stay in a hostel for my safety. It reminded me of the time I stayed in Hostel Srca Sarajevo, in BiH. In that hostel, I usually got another Japanese tourist on the first day or the second day of my stay. Some times, these Japanese perps came from Germany. I saw one guy had a textbook for German language exam for Japanese. Another occasion was the man with a bag with the logo of near Frankfurt. I took the picture of these things. This time, the guy was with a Japanese book with the title, Gangs going around the world. On the day the guy left, his bedsheets were changed. But at night, they took the mattress away. Only his mattress was gone and others were left untouched. It reminded me of Hostel Center, the hostel above the Srca Sarajevo, changing mattresses of every beds sometimes when I stayed there. Both hostels got someone named "Hanna" working. In Hostel City Center, there was a woman from UK doing the internship there while sleeping on the bed under mine during the day time while I was lye on my bed and working with my computer.

Oh, here is the picture of "Ueno" guy. The Japanese perps often have the same look, the short mustache and beard with black hair.If you see this kind of people, you can assume them as Japanese gang stalkers. He wore a combat boots, so he might be from the Self Defense Force.



And here is the picture of his book. How often people with such a book travel around?

There were some more Japanese, mostly university age women with southern accent. I don't know where they are from, but one of them was saying she wanted to apply to become a physician but ended up in dental major. So, there were people related with the medicines and hospital technologies.

Shall I talk about the Bosnian intelligence work? They are related with mainly German and some others like Turks, Brazilians, and Argentinians. Of course, they get along with the foreign intelligence people. Well, I don't talk about the people I know, as I don't wanna get in trouble. But I'm feel free to talk about the ones who are actively engaged in the gang stalking and harassing me, don't you think? Also, I don't like Japanese people, so I'm eager to tell anything about these Japanese intelligence guys. I still find some Bosnians here. I bet they don't like me as I like Croats and support them. If they show up, I can study them for the benefit of Croats in future.

0 comments: