10 June, 2012

Blackberry suddenly crashes and other difficulties

There are some incidents with actual strange cyber-attacks happens to the Targeted Individuals. It happened to me today with my blackberry. I put it in my pocket and was traveling. Yesterday, I was with some groups including one Clinical pyschologist. That part was fine as they were only talking about Koreans in the area and some connection in South Korea and the Korean secret police activities. When we were together, the number of the young males and females are even. This part is also just typical for the gang stalking victims. I don't know how that happened like this in my life.

Back to the story of my Smartphone. I tried to check it and found the screen asking the password. So, I tried to type it and found the actual words are shown not in asterisks like this *. I had 10 chances and I found my Blackberry already used 6/10 chances. I don't know what happened while I just put it in my pocket though. Then the screen also asked me to type "blackberry" when I made a mistake.

After the 10th mistake, it asked the PIN, and I put it in and everything was reset. What happened was that I lost all the contact addresses and other informations. The only good thing was the pictures I took were left as it is. So far, I have two Sony cameras and one got Zoom-in botton broken and another one got no access to Memory Stick for the storage. I got few more damages at where I live, but this would be for the later time. I got people talking about police and having strange damages to my devices. Enough to say it as COINTELPRO? Or Stasi stype policing by the local extremists? We know David Lawson, the American P.I. who confessed about such activities around the world. And TI is always the individual being harassed and treated as sex-offender, criminal, shoplifter, child-molester, etc, in the local community as Canadian TI, Elenore White explains. We know who is Jews and who are pretending to be Nazis in this situation.

Moreover, my FB access function is also went missing from the Blackberry screen. And some applications went missing as well. You never know you are on the go and suddenly lose all the Internet activities in only few seconds like this. I wonder the local police or the cyber-security team interpreted something like this or not. I would like to know how this happens to Blackberry. And the password I used to lock it did not work at all. It was simple few numbers just like for the iPhone. I have been using the same password till this moring, so there should not be any problem for the unlocking it.

So, it can happen to anyone using Blackberry, right? Now wonder some countries do not want citizens to use it. It's way too dangerous to use one and losing all the information on the contact list and the schedule. It can happen again to me any time. Moreover, I lost the signal. I don't know what happened but it makes me to go to the phone store tomorrow for getting the access back.

Another security issue is that iPad sucks.When you open the Mail application, you cannot close it and the iPad will keep the latest few mail copies on the memory and ready to be read on the go. However, for the gang stalking victims, the perps can read what's in the mails. I have more bad stories and reasons why people should not buy iPad.

0 comments: