25 June, 2012

Someone stole my fountain pen, and now I'm motivated to share Middle-Eastern looking perps

I wrote about I can fight with "mightly pen" few posts ago, and it happend that I got some strange V2K message like my fountain pen can be used for hiding weapons or something two days ago. And today, I lost my fountain pen. It reminds me of how my CD-Player went missing when I went back to Japan from California and I asked about the clerk at the airport about it's safe to keep the CD-Player and other delicate devices in my suitcase or I have to keep it as my hand luggages. It might be of those NSA-watchers who are checking the remote brain monitoring of the people to find some "subject of special interest" for stealing.

I don't know how it went missing, but it was funny as I got such subliminal message few days ago and they complained about the cartridge part can be used for containing knife or something. And this afternoon, I got other messages like "this part can contain button batteries or knife." Well, they want to check it, they can buy one for the testing instead of stealing.

So far, I got pissed of as someone damaged my fountain pen like in Sarajevo's Tito hostel. I think I already posted the strange damages to my fountain pens causing more than 400€ damages from that. Well, they are Muslims, so I guess they love harassing Croatian-lover like me.

And I saw a guy with strange red sticker saying "Remove before fight" and talking on the phone near me today. Yeah, I got some hijab wearing perps these days as well as those Middle-Easterners on surveillance. Well, I'm eager to share the information about these people as they look more like the suspicious individuals in the area. I wonder if he is a police informant doing the covert operation or not. Or maybe he is engaged in the security industry job for the gang stalking. How many people have a logo on the side of his cap? I fight back exposing the information of these organized criminal groups for the false witness and the harassment for the COINTELPRO.

Maybe in next week, I can write about the black job people from the South America and a "kleines Schweinchen" Märchen with some security related job workers. Also, I'm motivated for sharing the local perp photos for the "Stasi 2.0" list making.

0 comments: