30 May, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - May 29th, 2014

I saw 2 German cars today.

And a Japanese family in the main square.

When I attended the evening mass, there was a man sat next to me and put his leg toward me. There was two men with a big luggage sat behind of me. Later, I found out my side bag zipper was open and the cover was loose. Somehow, nothing was stolen. It wasn't like on June 9th in Sofia last year when my wallet was stolen on my way home from Halite Mall to Lavare Hostel after the Sunday mass. I hope people should have better luck for visiting the churches and doing good things instead of the mafia and local thugs taking all the advantages from others using sinful ways.

I found a big crack on the rubber part of my right boot. It's CAT caterpillar and I have been wearing it for over few years before my trip to Germany in 2012. I think it was done by the Japanese guy, Takeshi Tsuchiya, in Belgrade. I kept my boots in my one bed room when I took shower. It's always bad things happen when Japanese travelers are around. At Favela Hostel, I think there was a Japanese woman called Naoko Kawabata, stayed and somehow my umbrella got strings cut. Now is my boots. In Plovdiv, a Japanese guest was in the same hotel when my Don Bosco jacket got zipper damaged. I should share these people's information in order to get some ad sense ad clicks and even selling the book with the names of the perps near me when things got damaged.




0 comments: