10 May, 2014

Organized Stalkers Around Me - May 9th, 2014

Yesterday's German car and 2 Swiss cars.

Ah, I saw many embassy cars and a protesting near the post office when I sent the evidences to the ICC. A Jap embassy car pic, nice huh?

Some Chez cars. Korean groups are riding the Chez buses parked near the Cathedral. Are they come for the surveillance? I saw many Chinese and Korean groups so often every time I visit Zagreb. Are they the same group? It reminded me of the strange Korean man showing up in Jack Wolfskin jacket at Medugorje in January and December 2013. Different Jack Wolfskin jacket but I was wearing Jack Wolfskin all the time and no one else was wearing it. Eastpack and other famous brand jackets are rare in Medugorje. Hey, how Chez travels to Zagreb by a Smart Car?? It's more adventure than in Davinch Code one in Paris...

I got my Jack Wolfskin backpack with zipper rail biting problem areas. It was not a big damage but the perps might now have a tool to open it and close it like this way.

A suspicious Asian woman taking photo toward me and wearing a damaged jeans and sandal.

And the video. Enjoy the protesting people and much more like the Japanese female traveler again! in my hostel talking to the clerk half Japanese and half English. I encounter a solo traveling Japanese woman since Macedonia. Strange enough, huh?




0 comments: