01 November, 2023

Did someone write 'Suicidal.....' thesis about me in Foothill College area around 2016?

I heard someone made a big mistake of studying me. I did not visit the US after 2007 and someone else went there as Kentarou Kanda(Krundra)'s Maltese team in East Bay for murder and robbery. Kentarou Kanda stole 17-32 homes and he was evicted after his new shoe store was halted as the stolen home Maltese business. Someone could be at the Foothill College and was a master graduate being. That person wrote a thesis using my model in Silicon Valley in 2013. I was not there and someone else as the same name person visited there for trouble causing. There are troubles of Kentarou Kanda's mass murders and lost people's Jew money funding making to make Jews rich in Santa Clara, CA. I'm not sure of such troubles was acceptable for submitting their documents for the University of Chicago entry. I need to contact the colleges and universities for the real trouble check and such a thesis finding from 2014 to 2016. Someone with the same name accused me and such a person might be one of Miyoko Ishii's case for faking Mossad but funded fake Mossad people around the world later. 

I heard that at least 2 were kidnapped to El Camino Hospital by Fall 2007 after my case in October 2006. Someone else claimed suicidal or dangerous to kidnap someone out from the SJSU happened like this way. A lot of Indians were kidnapped from Hungary and Serbia just like in Silicon Valley for the similar reasons. I found the cases in Silicon Valley and sent them to some Indian Embassies. Thus, Chinese diplomats' intention on Indian, Japanese, Taiwanese, other Asians could be tracked down. Dr. English-Lueck at the SJSU had the incident of other intelligence inviting for hiding her blackmail case around 2014 to be famous. 

I'm looking for such a thesis about me wrote by Maltese connected people like Mary? Noris/Norsada Serdel.  

Norith in San Jose, CA, south.

She has the psychiatry office in south from the Foothill College. She worked with Mikon from Spain in India as the strayed Mossad figure. She accused Miyoko Goto for her 2013 strayed figure being in Silicon Valley for causing troubles. Norith wrote her thesis for the Foodhill College and it was used for her graduation in University of Chicago ‘Wuh-Ruth’ zone in 2016. Chieko Sasaki Kleiner in Germany received her thesis for the sample of defamation on Miyoko Goto. Her office is on the west side of the street. 

0 comments: