05 November, 2023

I have been writing tons of documents on FB groups and I don't write here too much since last year

I thought my blog is too personal for sharing items and I spent more time making PDF documents for the group share. It does not mean I quit blogging or doing anything of the publishing jobs. 

I might share some items here as the examples. I might write the Leon Stork, Leo Mohammad, Leioth and other Leon name using Maltese men for engaged in the Leon praising. The satellite Leon could be misused by the inventor's invention publishing everyday for a small cost to learn it. Leo Trout is the man from Canada for faking Leon Stork to go with Dr. Roberto Gonzales around Spring 2013 in Guatemala for causing over 800 single parents infanticides and the survivors were recruited to the Japanese Embassy of Colombia for shipping them as the dick biter to Sri Lanka. 

Here are some items I share before the end of this year to have enough posts. I added some OSAM videos in the past months accordingly to look nicely continuing OSAM films. They could be also on YouTube or somewhere else later. 


0 comments: