28 September, 2008

My class is almost over and I will get one week break.

I joined Mind Control Victims Friends Around the World community today. I was not sure if there was such community exists for TIs until I saw the tag in mokuren's blog. If you want to know what it is, please check out the tag under the link on the right bottom of this blog. I decided to work a bit on my links, too. I have many victim websites in my "favorite" for the browser, but I haven't add more on my blog. People usually click the link on their browser instead of visiting their own blog to link to the targeted website. I'm such a lazy person to update some small details.

Since I have one week break, I'm thinking to update some files to "e-harassment" section of my home page as well as to share how to fight against mind control. I never thought how our emotions and actions are manipulated by the mind control techniques. I used to love reading Collin Wilson's books. As he worked as the criminologist as well as philosopher, I learned much from his works. I wanted to become like him and Lawrence of Arabia, and I tried to read as much books as possible in my youth. I think that effort seem to pay me back. The key countermeasure against mind control is self psychoanalysis and keep oneself consciousness. Colin Wilson used the word "robot" to describe how humans are working under subconsciousness. He said "x function" brings the human the experience of sort of enlightenment, or the awakened sense.

If you are awake, you know what is wrong. It is hard to say but it is about how you see who you are and what is your normal behaviors. Mind control will cause you to put your thought and emotion into certain state which you may not act or think normally. Mind control technique would rock the one to act or speak up certain things in order to make the one to think it was one's own thought or action. People might not stop the mind control while they experience it. But they can recognize the mind control afterwards - like they are under the enchantment for a while and the effect left them free in later. I can tell much more about how to observe one's mind control effect, but I think I wanna have some day off to play with my books I got from the US. Since I was taking classes and studying German, I had no chance to read them. It would give me a good break from the business class knowledge and Swiss German. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and some readings makes Jack a bookworm, huh?

0 comments: