29 September, 2008

bearinst - a perp at YouTube



This is a response I wrote in FEDAME to explain how perps try to persuade TIs to travel around. The perps in your area may harass you to take you out. It happens anywhere you go like living in communism or fascism regine. Still, we have freedom of journalism and expreassion, I share this information in my blog to make sure how wicked perps are. They might be a short-sighted sales person persuading the target to do what the sales person expect. Perps do not care if their lies or statements do not make sense. They just push their lies.
///////////////////////////////

I think the perps are looking for someway to convince TIs to travel around so that they can claim something against them like playing around spending money or possible terrorists/spies came from somewhere else. Whatever the reason, the perps could get some jobs to do in their area. I think that is the point. Here is a good example of how perps persuaded me to travel somewhere to shoot some films. Some Swiss perps are trying to claim me as a “vacation refugee” like I came to Switzerland for sightseeing or shopping. Some perps started conversation like they saw me in Zuerich or Basel. And one guy at YouTube did really sloppy job on persuasion. Check this out. First he tried to support Aarau Kanton poice by stating they does not know Buchs, the town next to Aarau. Then he claimed to be from Arau and has wife from Suhr, next to Buchs, and lives in the Bay Area. Then, he claimed stating that Aarau police does not know about what happened in El Camino Hospital as if it is the contents of my video. Then, he sent me a message telling me to go some sightseeing spot to shoot videos. I think TIs would experience similar persuasion and disinformation in their lives. The video is about the Iraqi guy lived in Casa Torfeld I, Buchs AG in Switzerland. First he stated that he was asked to live in the refugee residence by the police, and then he joined the mobbing with the residents for psychological abuse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8Mwam-4WI
And this is the link to the guy asked me to shoot some films.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bearinst

bearinst (3 months ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply Spam
Remove Block User
Hi there, I am from Aarau, and live in San Jose USA. Get real. do you really think the Aarau polizei knows the Elcamino hospital in Santa Clara. They don't even know where Buchs is....
gangstalkingwatcher (3 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply Remove
How long did you live in Aarau, huh? It sounds like you do not now the place like Küttingen nor Suhr neither. Check the map and see where Buchs, Aagau locates. It is the place south of Aarau!!!!
I know Aarau polizei might be lazy enough to avoid learning the name of the city next to it. I guess that makes a good excuse the police from Lenzburg came after I called 117.
You are talking like San Jose police officers does not know where Campbell or Santa Clara locates!!!

bearinst (3 months ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply Spam
Remove Block User
I grew up in Aarau, and lived there over 22 years. My wife is from Suhr. We visit Aarau about every two years. Looking at your profile you vent to San Jose state. It would be nice if you could make a video from Aarau, not about stokers, just the city how you see it.
gangstalkingwatcher (3 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply Remove
Dann, warum du hatte gesagt mir die Kanton Polizei in Aarau oder Aarau Stdat Polizei nicht kennt Buchs? Es ist klein ort aber steht es zwischen Aarau und Shur?
Ich hoffe du reisst nicht mit ein Karo in deine Zahnpasta zum USA.
Swiss German is sehr schwer in writing, but I can understand the people write in Fraktr or in Hochdeutsch.

bearinst (3 months ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply Spam
Remove Block User
Dein Deutsch is gut. You where claiming the Kantons Polizei would send you into the Elcamino Hospital. I don't think they know the Bay Area hospitals that well. Alles gueti, und bitte mach mir das video.

gangstalkingwatcher (3 months ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply Remove
"You where claiming the Kantons Polizei would send you into the Elcamino Hospital."
What are you talking about??? I did not even say Kantons Polizei in this film. If they wanted to so, they would send me to the one in Basel as the stalkers said there is one for such purpose. (sorry for exposing a secret.)
This film is about the Iraqi guy claiming oneself hired by police (not sure which one), and harassed me in the way gang stalkers do.
View all 4 comments

I got a message from him and this is what he wrote.
bearinst June 22 2008
Aarau video
Whatever, I stumbled on you web page, because I was looking up Aarau, and then saw you comments about the Santa Clara. So I am still waiting for your video on Aarau. If possible take some shots from Eppenberg and the Roggenhausen.
Gruss aus USA

bearinst June 25 2008
Re: Re: Aarau video
Hi Miyoku
My parents are in there eighties, and they are the only ones of my family living in Aarau. So they don’t know how to use computers.
Since you posted some videos in Japanese, I must assume you are from there. I bin there many times. We just had Takumi here for a week, a friend from Kanagana.
For me, I did my lower gtrades at the Goernhard schule and then went on to the Pestalozi schule. are there still the MIGRO kurse for you German?
Gruss

bearinst July 13, 2008
Visit home
Hi Miyoko, It looks like you have again trouble with the insurance. Not even in Switzerland can you get decent health care LOL. I hope it all will work out for you. I am still waiting for a short movie on Aarau. I am now in Torino, Italy on a business trip and will visit my parents in Aarau next week. Unfortunately I can only stay one day, before I need to go back to Sunnyvale. Still nice to see my hometown. I was last there two yeas ago, so I am sure many things have changed. I hope to go to ‘Brandli’ to get my favorite chocolate called the ‘barandli bombe’. If you never had one, you need to get one, (only if you like sweets). Gruss

0 comments: