05 October, 2008

Citizens Commision on Human Rights and their activitiy for psychiatry hoax

I found this organization while I was browsing the Web. The Citizens Commision on Human Rights (CCHR) is working for investigation and exposion of psychiatric abuses. I think I sent the abuse report to them several months ago. But this time, I found the organization's brochere.
http://www.cchr.org/flash/brochure/index.html?locale=ja
The brochere is in non-English languages like Japanese, French, German, etc. But I think it is very useful to review what was behind the psychology and psychiatry fields.

For the Christian TIs, I found Jeremiah's Chapter 9, Corruption of People, is very interesting. I opened my Bible today and found that part. I sometimes just open the book and read some chapters. If you are a TI, you might nod what the book means about lying neighbors. Not much to say, as I am not in the mood for writing too much on the blog. I only have few more days to finish some researches before my class starts on next Tuesday.

3 comments:

Haruka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haruka said...

Hello!
My name is Haruka from Japan.
I am also a victimes by the Electromagnetic Wave of the Satelite .

First my assailant is Cult Soka Gakkai .
After tailing by this Cult for about 1 year, they started to attack to me with this weapon .

But now DSGE (Freanch Agent) and CIA (American Agent ) got to be my assailant .


Now I prepare to accuse the 2 agents as the national crime to the international court.

Especially DSGE is the most infamy organizaion.
That's way if you go to paris,be careful this stupid spy organizaion.
They do the just intellectual negligence to ignore, and they have no strong-will to stick to the truth.

This is the DSGE Freanch.


Actually some JEW in CIA started to be very excited the below ;
" WE are JEW!! We have fear! You are Natis ! Fear!!!".
I am not Anti-JEw. But they wanted to make me " Anti JEW" by force.

But they tryed to put me such the wrong label as if I am bad person .

Now They are exclaimming the below and force me terrible torture ,
for example , they heat my body in my woking time on purpose ,and touch my lips , my body.
" Nobody are there (around her ?) Suddenly we kill you!!We have license . Die! Cry! ".
Because I never cry , so JEW wanted to make me cry heatedly.


According to their explain,
they are shoutting the Cult to the " Melanin " to make them be cancer .

This is my site the below; http://blog.goo.ne.jp/ambient_2005/

If you have the time ,please send me the mail.

Thank you.
Haruka

JB said...

hi, haruka. thx 4 the comment. Well, I understand how perps infilterated in organizations like Soka Gakkai and other agencies. But I think you should be careful for addressing the issue as the entire organization as the enemy.
For example, a perp may work in a local store in your area and you know he is a perp. What do you think? Is the store owned and managed by the perp groups? Or only the new clerk hired few weeks before??? The shop might know his activity or not.

I have seen some CIA related anthropologists are part of the gang stalking. And I was stalked by the DOD officers and some secret service agents in California.

I figured out the importance of exposing the actual individuals who are involved in the organized stalking rather than accusing the organization or company they belong. I think this is better to make them shameful to use their organization for extralegal activities.