13 October, 2008

How often TIs commit suicide and how often the CIA and the FBI loves to use suicide for assassination?

According to the V2K Japanese peakers, it sounds the gang stalkers are planning to make me to act as if "paranoia" in Zofingen area. From my observation of the gang stalkers' tactics, I found out that they tried to sensitized me at one state, like I walk alone in the path while two "bad boys" type teens standing at one point. If you are the victim of gang stalking, you are sure to be alart even it is late afternoon, right? Then, another step is to show something that may cause senstization, like a woman pushing a baby cart as very loudly and heading to the target. Since I have been senstized by the baby cart as I was psychologically harassed by the perps in Casa Torfeld I at Buchs AG. They used to bring kids while they are engaged in gaslighting and stalking. That way, they are able to claim me as taking their kids' video or photo while I try to record their harassment. You know, Abkur Dalow Abshir brought neighbor's kid one day at his harassment in Aarau train station. Besides these skits used by the kids and perps with kids, I hate those small creatures hanging around me. I never had a chance to know about how to get along with kids, and I had no intention to be friends with them. I was in academia and they belongs to somewhere else. It took me a while to get courage to take evidences of the gang stalkers while trying to put their "decoy" kids into my video recording.

Go back to the topic. I think I got certain trauma from the psychological abuse of Casa Torfeld I residents. Because of their false accusation, I got a tendency to start filming the surrounding area to keep evidences to support my part. I am one of the refugee that got such trauma living in Switzerland with the refugees who are stalking me and spreading false rumors. Because of this tendency, I think the perps in Zofingen are trying to claim me for mental illness. Well, I decided to collect a man wearing a shirt with a logo of certain area in Ney York holding hand of the woman wearing Migros uniform heading to the south from in front of Migros store. Last time I visited Migros, a woman with Migros orange uniform stood next to me and showing off her purse. She did not have the name tag. I just wanted to record the back of them as the possible gang stalker. From my experience, the same people just shows up in somewhere particulary. I call my data "perp log."

Let me explain what happened from that three stages. First, I felt alart when I saw some teans in a lonely path. Then other stages of senstization caused me to get much alart about the surrounding. If this happened to a person with a weak will (like Max Heimgartner wished me as that type), he or she might get a mental break down or mental problem. In my case, I post everything as David Lawson says "Cause Stalking" is a never ending harassment. I simply add their activities to my data collection. Just imagine what a Jew was able to film the abuse during the Nazi time? Most Germans and others who supported the fascism surely get problem as regular citizens would be on the film. This is a digital age and the victims are able to get connected. I collect my information of the harassers as I hope they would help other victims in future. What if you are a Jew or bible believer targetd by a Nazis and able to film the evidence? Don't you think you want to film the evidences to leave it for other future victims? That is what I do as I am a humanist. I try to do the good for the people oppressed; that is what Jesus is respected.

Well, my renewal of parmit is comming, and I got do it in the beginning of next month. I am not sure how much Abkur Dalow Abshir and others effort went to the ear of the immigration authority. For the Kantonspolizei case, they seemed to be behind of Mara Alpha and Abkur Dalow Abshir's activity. Violation of Article 25 of the Swiss federal law, huh?
I got the letter from the Jugendanwalt. It sounds like I must contact with them for extension for new panel. I think I can share more evidences than the last time. I never thought Mara Alpha was under age as he was drinking with Abkur Dalow Abshir and other friends.
I made a plan to bring the case to ECHR. It would take one year or so for appeal. So, it is better to send the application to prepare for the worst.

I am not sure what the V2K Japansese speakers are planning, but it seems they want to kill me with my parents as a type of family suicide if I get back to Japan. I think they are really dumb for even planning that. The FBI tried that one when my parents visited San Jose right after I was discharged from El Camino Hospital. Mr. Inaki, the interpretor from San Francisco, supposed to be with my parents, but my parents had disappeared right after my mother called me from the entrance of Pavona Apartment on 760 N. 7th St. in San Jose. I understand Japanese stalkers has the trait that is similar to the one 731 unit had. How many politicians passed away recentry? And how many real "robots" in the shape of living pensioners they got for neghborhood watch? I know their plan is straight forward. The Japanese gang stalkers would kill me with my parents to erase my existance as what they have been doing to the possible dissidents ant the peace protesters who would be a threat to the US national interest. I denied myself to be suicidal while Dr. English-Lueck and Sgt. John Laws and one more SJSU police officers claimed so. They did not even listen to me at all. How many people are considered to commit suicide while they denied while they were alive? I do not want to be one of them. The US army might kill Iraqi civilians randomly and put armmo next to them to claim them as solders. What if the same technique is used in our own coutnry that the own national army or police kill citizens and put a will next to their bodies? I think that is the worst crime that patliots could do. The army is to protect the citizens in the democratic country. But I think it is still better crime than creating pensioniers into mind controlled robots for free surveillance handy worker. i do not want to be proud of such shameful nation at all.

If I am dead, then it is a murder rather than a suicide. I never wanted to commit suicide, and there is no reason for killing my parents. That is what the FBI tried to do, and I had to start this blog to share what was happened in the past and how I am preparing to prevent the same claim by the FBI and other NWO friendly people. Who will get benefit if I am dead? SJSU and other perps who I shared the information. But, if I am dead, you know who are responsible. Abkur Dalow Abshir, Mara Alpha, and other residents at Casa Torfeld I, and others who are involved in the international organized crime group. Because of the new perps working in Zofingen area, I am able to update the possible threat engaged in gang stalking. I asked safety to be a refugee, I maintain my safety by collecting data. Aarau train station is remodeled, COOP and Migros in Zofingen are remodeled. I am just concerning the possibilities.

0 comments: