16 October, 2008

Evidence of Abkur Dalow Abshir's sexual harassment and stalking activities.

In Switzerland, there are laws to state stalking as crime. The below is the quatation from the Wikileaks.org about Rudolf Elmer vs. Bank Julius Baer at ECHR.

Coercion via stalking
Bank Julius Baer has engaged German and Swiss private
investigators to raise the pressure on my family. My daughter and I both needed
professional help to cope with this. Coercion via stalking is a criminal action
in Switzerland according to federal ruling BGE 129,IV,262 from 2003 but my
complaint of June 2005 got procrastinated and finally rejected on March 13th
2007 by the prosecutor of Zurich-Sihl. See evidence 40.
Evidence 07 Legal
notice of denial in relation to threatening/stalking, 11.12.2007
Evidence 33
Letter re Observation/Stalking by so-called „Private Investigators“ from April
2004 to Nov 2005 in Freienbach signed by witnesses.
Evidence 35 Swiss
federal ruling of 2003, qualifying stalking as coercion (129,IV,262) 26.08.2003
Evidence 40 Prosecutor of [Canton] Schwyz acknowledges on 17. January 2007 that the complaint had been submitted via police rapport to police command Zurich on 30th of June 2005.

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Rudolf_Elmer_files_against_Swiss_banking_secrecy_at_ECHR



You can see how Casa Torfeld I residents and others have been involved in stalking. Say, if they are paid by the FBI or the CIA agents to engaged in criminal action, then I have a right to share the evidences as Kanton police seems not interested to take care. I am not paying for lawyer to make the police to file the case.
Since Abkur Dalow Abshir has been involved in gang stalking very agressively, he left too much evidences to be an individual stalker who also acted in sexual harassment asking me to have sex with him and trying to hug me then started hitting me when I rejected. Is't it much sounds like a sex offender does? It is very funny that the gang stalkers often claim the target as so while they are much like sex offenders and criminals by their attitudes and behaviors.


0 comments: